S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at getting qui gon, but why is he so expensive? Even at Japanese retailers, they're the same prices as eBay!

Is that the way with Star Wars figuarts now, are they just expensive as a whole? Or is it qui gon?

The last one I was bought was ep.2 obi wan and he was cheaper than this. I remember the days when they were around £34 each from japanese retailers!

No matter how good these are they ain't worth £80.00! (I'll probably still pay it :D)

Looking at getting qui gon, but why is he so expensive? Even at Japanese retailers, they're the same prices as eBay!

Is that the way with Star Wars figuarts now, are they just expensive as a whole? Or is it qui gon?

The last one I was bought was ep.2 obi wan and he was cheaper than this. I remember the days when they were around £34 each from japanese retailers!

No matter how good these are they ain't worth £80.00! (I'll probably still pay it :D)

Limited edition/exclusive I think.

My Nin order has been despatched. I paid around £69 total for him which is more than I'd have liked but he'll go the way of Padme and inflate massively, I'm sure.

The exchange rate is hammering us a bit at the moment too.

Man, I'm really hoping SHF has something I want ready to ship considering how long it's been since the last Star Wars PO.

Jedi Rey is a pleasant surprise - was only expecting the Resistance version for now. Site is going so slow I can't even see the others, but Phasma looks much better! Properly shiny this time. May need to consider selling the current one.

Okay, so TLJ line up is 3 Praetorian Guards, 2 FO Stormtroopers, Rey, Kylo, and Phasma. Looks like Phasma and a Stormtrooper with an orange pauldron are releasing this month.

Phasma's finally got the correct chrome finish and hopefully the final product turns out that way. C-3PO makes me worried it might not get the proper finish. Hopefully she's taller than the last one too.

Everyone else looks great and Rey and Kyle are looking awesome. Hoping we see Finn too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe anyone seriously thought the line would be done. Loving all the reveals. Even a bunch of BB droids too? All the pics are on Toyark if the Tamashii site isn't loading.

https://news.toyark.com/2017/08/31/tamashii-nations-reveals-sh-figuarts-star-wars-last-jedi-268437

Who thought that..this is SW and they have to compete with Mafex. I think Figuarts are generating enough sells on their SW product .

I don't see the line disappearing at all, in fact I think we will see more SW Figuarts in 2018

A lot of people were worried for some reason simply cuz of the lack of news. Compared to other lines and the age of this one, it's booming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back