S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we sure these are bootlegs? Alot of the figuarts cheap figures on ebay have been factory seconds, or rejects in the past. I've got an official one, and picked up one of the cheap ones. From what i've seen so far in comparisons on other boards, atleast SOME of them are factory rejects.

Finally got my R2 & 3PO in the mail today from amiami. For some reason they were stuck at the USPS distribution center in NY for 3 weeks. These look amazing in person. I actually love and prefer the muted gold of 3PO over the shiny and new from the prototype pics. And R2 really pops too.. So glad I pre-ordered these way back when..

we sure these are bootlegs? Alot of the figuarts cheap figures on ebay have been factory seconds, or rejects in the past. I've got an official one, and picked up one of the cheap ones. From what i've seen so far in comparisons on other boards, atleast SOME of them are factory rejects.
Some were, but these are definetely a bootleg run. They're around $20 whilst the rejects were maybe 40ish

Am I the only one that keeps these sealed in box lol am I crazy for keeping them sealed and not displaying them in all their glory??? On the other hand, They all look good in box accept Anakin the exclusive version has no window :( not sure how'd they would look next to all my 1/6 scale figures and qtr scale statues anyway

Most of mine are out and on display because I love to handle my figures. I do keep the boxes in pristine condition though.

I have a few doubles (troopers and droids) still sealed and I haven't opened Anakin yet and I won't until I get a Padme to display with him.

My scout bike is also still in the box, though I did open to inspect him. Too expensive to chance a faulty fig with no returns.

bbts finally sent my r2, boy was I surprised by how well done he is. He will stay in his sealed box but i was really tempted to open it. They did a better job then ssc did with their 1/6 scale version that's for sure which is crazy considering how small this one is in comparison

3p0 will be here sometime this week

Qgj looks awesome too can't wait for mine to ship from cd japan

Am I the only one that keeps these sealed in box lol am I crazy for keeping them sealed and not displaying them in all their glory??? On the other hand, They all look good in box accept Anakin the exclusive version has no window :( not sure how'd they would look next to all my 1/6 scale figures and qtr scale statues anyway

FYI almost all Tamashii Web Exclusives don't come with a window box. And yes you should open them.

I also just got 3PO and R2 today. They're really great, I really like them. What are the extra parts on R2 for? I don't remember them.

Qui Gon does look awesome.

That being said, I wish they would dial down on the gold hair. It's way too golden IMO.

Qui Gon didn't have golden blonde hair. Neither did Han!

The Qui Gon figure I have has a little paint defect on the sculpt with the beard traveling into his ear. Oh well.... Very pleased with the face sculpts.

The hands for gripping the lightsaber are excellent. Two different styles. The arm articulation is great but there is a little too much gap when the arm bends at the elbow between the tunic on the upper arm and the lower arm. A little adjusting in the pose though can fix it.

Very pleased overall with how he came out.

Dodgy as hell but you can make a last Jedi Kylo complete with cape with just the stock SHF Kylo and some Blu tack [emoji23]
da1b05704768f661efddfa892ff97e09.jpg
95448cdab80d0b796d21606c40844d86.jpg
390186baf5a642a3559c05c2249f61d3.jpg

3da43c1b46dfab8185a0f7d5826ed232.jpg
130c31fb1bf9906aa512dee664fca100.jpg

Back