S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think there's a chance Kylo's cape will be added later? Has Tamashii ever done something like that?

Stormtrooper helmet for sure looks different.

The trooper helmet got a bit of a refresh for TLJ.

It was slightly modified to closer resemble the OT helmet.

The 'frown', the slant of the 'nose' and the eye lenses have all been modified.

The thing I love about these figures is that there hasn't been one human figure that doesn't come with a second head sculpt. Besides Jango and some versions of AOTC Anakin.
Han Solo also didn't come with an alternative head. Of all the characters to need alternative heads, that's one you don't miss. Han should have had a smirking head.

Even Chewie had 2 heads!

Han Solo also didn't come with an alternative head. Of all the characters to need alternative heads, that's one you don't miss. Han should have had a smirking head.

Even Chewie had 2 heads!

Wow, I thought for sure he had one. Still, they've got a pretty good track record of including alt. heads with figures, when they could pretty much get away with including one based on the strength of the likeness.

I love that they included the extra pauldrons, perfect for army building! This line is turning out incredible and with Mafex complimenting it, Star Wars collections are gonna be very impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that they included the extra pauldrons, perfect for army building! This line is turning out incredible and with Mafex complimenting it, Star Wars collections are gonna be very impressive

Impressive, most impressive

According to the price tags Rey and the others are standard releases :yess:

Web Exclusives do not cost more than regular releases. It remains to be seen which are exclusives and which are not.

Heading over to Toys R Us this morning when they open to see if they have any in stock.

I'm seeing some pics with some kind of bb unit extras, anyone know what the deal is with those?

Just grabbed Phasma and the FO officer. Got a couple of TLJ bags as a gift with my receipt.

The BB figure is NOT a build-a-figure. With receipt, you get the BB figure. It comes in its own box. I have no idea whether these will be available to people overseas and you must buy one of each to qualify for the BB figure.

Back