S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed something, OT Stormies all look a bit smug, whereas R1 Stormies all look a bit down in the mouth. That's probably because the OT's are immortalised and the R1's got incinerated in one movie!

The R1 above looks so glum!

Just to remember the possible anouncement this week.. :)

TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-New-Hope-Obi-Wan-Kenobi.jpg
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-New-Hope-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-003.jpg

We should rename this forum to the SH Drama-arts Thread.

I was a bit excited to see all the new posts when i opened my app...then behold!!! Bickering haha instead of actual star wars shf stuff

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

You're right. I'm so sorry.
But I've posted pics twice just to avoid this.
So, can we talk about those if you want.

We should rename this forum to the SH Drama-arts Thread.

I was a bit excited to see all the new posts when i opened my app...then behold!!! Bickering haha instead of actual star wars shf stuff

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Same here

Ok people. I know that I am the one always in the hassle. I have my reasons and you don't need to understand them.
As I've said several times, I feel like I'm not in the right place. Most of you feel comfortable here until Kunanuk decides to start a crusade.
I'm not able to manage virtual debates, perhaps I need the ancient way, live.
I understand. So, no problem, just delete my account. All we will live better. Of course.
Just do it, delete my account please.

Let's get back on topic please. There is no reason for drama.

And it is against the rules here to pester someone in PMs. If someone asks to quit being message please stop.

This is actually annoying. Kunanuk you are being beyond ridiculous. You take things way too far. I usually don't call individuals out but F me man, you are too much. Chill the hell out or get out. You are wasting everyone's time at this point. I hope you are a kid, because if you aren't, you have a more severe problem then I anticipated.

You have legitimately become the troll too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is actually annoying. Kunanuk you are being beyond ridiculous. You take things way too far. I usually don't call individuals out but f me man, you are too much. Chill the hell out or get out. You are wasting everyone's time at this point. I hope you are a kid, because if you aren't, you have a more severe problem then i anticipated.

You have legitimately become the troll too.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

yeah, man that's why i'm asking to get banned forever!!! I'm am the bad guy! I know! Please let me go away!

Back