S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point guys you should just focus on the discussion at hand, and just sorta make no contact with each other... I mean, you're here to discuss the sh figuarts line and obviously want to do that, or else you wouldn't be on this board. Let's just stick to that.

On that note, if anyone wants to see how the mafex ROTS Vader stacks up, there's a written review up on thefwoosh. Yes I know, not strictly shf, but at this point the thread has become a place for fans of import star wars figures rather than just one line exclusively.

yeah, man that's why i'm asking to get banned forever!!! I'm am the bad guy! I know! Please let me go away!
Then stop coming here. This isn't the first time you've asked to delete your account or whatever...

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

yeah, man that's why i'm asking to get banned forever!!! I'm am the bad guy! I know! Please let me go away!

Kunanuk, just block the guy. He said he argues to argue, so no need to keep it going. The thread doesn't have to be so negative, but I've noticed this one is particularly dramatic. Maybe we all just need a reveal so we can be happy again!

You've been asked once to stop and stick to the topic.

Now I'm telling you to stop. Next Freak who continues the argument will earn themselves a vacation from the board.

If someone is arguing just to argue; put them on ignore or report them.

Thread cleaned.

At this point guys you should just focus on the discussion at hand, and just sorta make no contact with each other... I mean, you're here to discuss the sh figuarts line and obviously want to do that, or else you wouldn't be on this board. Let's just stick to that.

On that note, if anyone wants to see how the mafex ROTS Vader stacks up, there's a written review up on thefwoosh. Yes I know, not strictly shf, but at this point the thread has become a place for fans of import star wars figures rather than just one line exclusively.

Mmmm, it does look good, but, I'm going to want to see him line up ALL the Vaders before I decide if I really do want another. That will include the R1's from Mafex and SHF. Right now I'm happy with what I have, but am open to options if I decide there are any.

Mykombini just shipped my Chewie. Hopefully I get it as quick as I got Han. Took only six days to arrive from Japan to NY

Mykombini just shipped my Chewie. Hopefully I get it as quick as I got Han. Took only six days to arrive from Japan to NY

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for my AT-ST kit from them, it was sent on the 20th. I'm sure they're not as quick as they used to be with orders to Europe and the UK.

Just to remember the possible anouncement this week.. :)

View attachment 339395
View attachment 339397

I love the idea of a nice 1:12 Obi Wan with sculpted robes. I just hope they will revise the headsculpt. It looks more like Obi Wan from an earlier conceptual drawing than Alec Guiness. The paint apps are worlds better than Hasbro's Black Series offering, but I have to say their sculpt captures Guiness better, even if it is soft in the details.

Received chewie, I find his arms hard to work with.
49a012ee3615ccd662b21ec31d468774.jpg

Finally got my shipping notice from amiami. Got a bit worried for a moment there. 😅

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Just went to check my work email and low and behold, shipping notice from AmiAmi.

Just received my first Figuarts SW figure (ANH Luke). Feels like I'm having deja vu with thoughts of my first Hot Toys figure. That feeling of opening pandora's box...

Back