S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As glad as I am he's being released, I can't help but think that the SHF quality is going down...Maybe were just becoming accustomed. His face is very faded and fuzzy, although it's only a proto.

That alternate head is perfect for photos though, he looks mildly inconvenienced

As glad as I am he's being released, I can't help but think that the SHF quality is going down...Maybe were just becoming accustomed. His face is very faded and fuzzy, although it's only a proto.

That alternate head is perfect for photos though, he looks mildly inconvenienced

the lack of a 2nd han head combined with this is pretty annoying honestly

Man, that slack jawed face is hilariously bad. :lol Why oh why did they not give him a stern/focused 2nd headsculpt.:slap Neutral hs is good though so will still pre-order.

c6114f14f59fa74ca1b902820b9641bf.jpg

Finally...... 2.5 years after he was first shown. I was beginning to think he was never going to get made. Not perfect, but more than good enough for purchase. Can wait to have Master and Apprentice together.

So from the 2014 Bandai display, all that remains now are Luke and Han Stormtrooper, which I'm sure we'll get at some point.

If we then look at the 2015 show, we are still waiting on:
Super Battle Droid
Battle droid variants
Phase I Clone Variants
Grievous
Obi Wan's Astromech
AOTC C3PO
Jabba

Have to say, the release pace is pretty good, at over one figure per month. This takes us up to August, with December and January likely to be packed with EPVIII figures.

Complaints about head paint job on a SHF prototype starting at...

c6114f14f59fa74ca1b902820b9641bf.jpg

Finally...... 2.5 years after he was first shown. I was beginning to think he was never going to get made. Not perfect, but more than good enough for purchase. Can wait to have Master and Apprentice together.

So from the 2014 Bandai display, all that remains now are Luke and Han Stormtrooper, which I'm sure we'll get at some point.

If we then look at the 2015 show, we are still waiting on:
Super Battle Droid
Battle droid variants
Phase I Clone Variants
Grievous
Obi Wan's Astromech
AOTC C3PO
Jabba

Have to say, the release pace is pretty good, at over one figure per month. This takes us up to August, with December and January likely to be packed with EPVIII figures.

From that list, I only need Super Battle Droid, which I think should have been the regular Battle Droids already in TPM, kicking off those skeleton versions, and General Grievous, which I think should have been the Droid General already in TPM, Kicking off those bizarre Neimodian DJ's.

I still don't now what to think about Jabaa... perhaps should decrease the sections on its tale... and for sure come with the throne.
But I don't see the line starting with regular releases of ROTJ figures until mid 2018. Anyway, this would be an exclusive at... 150$?
And Jabba is nobody without Bib Fortuna, Oola and a couple of Gamorrean Guards. Then think about Skiff Lando, Leia as Boushh and Luke in full Jedi robes (my fav). I can live without Slave Leia, I think Carrie never liked that version of the Princess. So, Return of the Jedi? move on, move on... :panic:

This is like Christmas morning! And July 4th! And birthdays in the park!

Instant buy (x2), and a major item crossed off of my wish list. Thank you, Bandai.

I can now complete the trio from TPM. Happy day.

Qui gon looks awesome!

Which is the store that charges you when it comes into stock and marks the value down for you? Is it Nippon yasan?

Qui gon looks awesome!

Which is the store that charges you when it comes into stock and marks the value down for you? Is it Nippon yasan?

Nippon Yassan charges immediately after checkout for exclusives. Not sure about NinNinGame though. Anyone?

Nippon Yassan charges immediately after checkout for exclusives. Not sure about NinNinGame though. Anyone?

Tried to order through NinNinGame, and I got asked for my SSN at checkout. Noped the **** out of there. I'm just gonna stick to my comfort zone and get gouged by BBTS, because I'd rather pay double than get my identity stolen.

Tried to order through NinNinGame, and I got asked for my SSN at checkout. Noped the **** out of there. I'm just gonna stick to my comfort zone and get gouged by BBTS, because I'd rather pay double than get my identity stolen.

Or order from Nippon without paying the BBTS tax.

Holy cow, seriously? Don't do BBTS, there are plenty others that are great. Just order from Anime Export. I've had my issues with Nin Nin, but no crazy SSN nonsense.

Yeah, bbts is pretty much the worst import store you can use, period. In my experience even ebay is better than using them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just got the MAFEX Vader cause the figuarts was just starting to bother me too much....but this mafex vader head will just NOT stay on...its like the ball peg is too short....anyone else have this problem??

Holy cow, seriously? Don't do BBTS, there are plenty others that are great. Just order from Anime Export. I've had my issues with Nin Nin, but no crazy SSN nonsense.

Does Nin Nin immediately charge your card for web exclusive pre orders?

Back