S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main issue though is the neck is incredibly loose. His head bobs on his neck if you just tilt or rock the figure. Does anyone else have this problem?

Uh, no, that's a problem. I ordered two Han figures and both heads were snug and tight. You got a defect there, I'm afraid.

Uh, no, that's a problem. I ordered two Han figures and both heads were snug and tight. You got a defect there, I'm afraid.

Yeah I thought as much. Does anyone have any suggestions for acquiring a replacement based on past situations?

Yikes. Admittedly not a prequel fan but the quality strikes me as pretty strange, especially for prototype photos..

Awesome! I'm a little weirded out by the alternate dying face, but it's great to finally see him!

Happy that he's finally being released (except at goddamn exclusive prices), but whats with that second head? I would've loved a more determined expression, ie when he attempts to 'melt' the door locks with his lightsaber at the beginning of TPM.

I do not know what to do with Qui Gon. He is my #4 favorite Star Wars character (#3 until Rey showed up) and I have been wanting a SHF of him for some time, but the exclusive web and price are really upsetting. They trapped me with Anakin, but I am not sure if they will trap me with Qui Gon, especially since the black series will be out and no doubt there will be custom heads from ibmmt and oldboy.
It is just stupid that I even have to consider such things. I just wish Bandai would have released him like Obi Wan.

Hey that Qui-gon looks pretty good! He was one of the few good parts of TPM, but I don't really need a figure of him in my collection.

Though that alternative head is really, really odd. How funny/cool would it be if he had an interchangeable "stabbed" torso piece though? 😆

3f4597a488d247d4da156b8a0b02cbb7.jpg

Qui-Gonn's web exclusive too?! Wth, Bandai?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

God damnit. Now I hope he doesn't turn out that well so his price might drop.:lol I don't care that much, he has one good face and lighting makes or breaks the most for me. Sculpt itself looks good enough for me. So happy he's gonna get here this soon.

God damnit. Now I hope he doesn't turn out that well so his price might drop.:lol I don't care that much, he has one good face and lighting makes or breaks the most for me. Sculpt itself looks good enough for me. So happy he's gonna get here this soon.

Highly doubt a web exclusive price will ever go below retail price.

I'm 100% getting Qui Gon even if Bandai seems to be trolling us with that mouth agape face. I feel this takes the WTF crown from farmboy Luke's goofy smile face.

Exclusive or not, there is no way I'm skipping well endowed Neeson in Figuarts form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a "first time meeting jar jar" expression?

Also, would a rogue one stormtrooper head work on the ANH one? I don't know the difference in styles, but it seems to look better for a head swap

Back