S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A handheld what? Oh right, handheld console. So it's a console that's portable, like the 3DS only with home console quality graphics.

So yeah, Switch is a console :D
Edit: I'll just leave this here to avoid further confusion! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console

On topic, I haven't been paying attention and missed the N3 droids. I hope they open more orders soon :(

:rotfl

A handheld what, console right, a handheld one, portable like, la la la...

That was funny.

I just wanted to say that I wasn't complaining about my Han eyes, I was a bit disappointed but the decals fixed it. Still a great figure and great likeness of Ford.
Sounds awesome, do you have any pics? Also do you mind explaining the process of how you did this? Really interesting stuff

That's the thing I've found with the human Figuarts figures. I look at my TPM Obi Wan, and it doesn't really look like Obi Wan. But with the right lighting and angle, the damn thing looks like a miniature Ewan McGregor.

If only these things weren't so dang pricey for us international folk...

Sounds awesome, do you have any pics? Also do you mind explaining the process of how you did this? Really interesting stuff

Hi Paintpot,
It is back on page 901, post #9008. The decals are from Archer Transfers, which is shown a few posts later.

What kind of costs do you have? I only ask because if we don't live in Japan, then aren't we all international folk?

Not trying to be rude, I'm just curious.

When we (Australia) were on parity, or close enough to parity, with the yen I was paying about $50au shipped for Figuarts.
Han cost me about $85.

We have one site down here that I know of that imports these figures and sells them for decent a price, but they're untrustworthy as hell.

So, imports are the only option.

When we (Australia) were on parity, or close enough to parity, with the yen I was paying about $50au shipped for Figuarts.
Han cost me about $85.

We have one site down here that I know of that imports these figures and sells them for decent a price, but they're untrustworthy as hell.

So, imports are the only option.

Let me guess, Premiumcollectables?

What is the deal with that company? Their prices are just ridiculously low and almost all products are on preorder or sold out. It all comes across as a scam. has anyone bought from them with success?

Their business model makes no sense to me because even if they can get the stock in they must be selling it with a MINIMUM margin at best :cuckoo:

Yup. Premium Collectables.

I bought a Marvel Legends figure from them a year or so ago. They didn't put the correct address on the parcel and it was going to be sent back, which I noticed on tracking. Called the tracking people, they said they'd hold it for me and contact PremiumCollectables to confirm the actual address and complete delivery.

Premium Collectables refused to pay the $10 re-shipping fee (which I would've paid, or even split down the middle), and my item was sent back to them.
At this stage I figure it was just an empty box.

So, burnt once. Never again.

What is the deal with that company? Their prices are just ridiculously low and almost all products are on preorder or sold out. It all comes across as a scam. has anyone bought from them with success?

Their business model makes no sense to me because even if they can get the stock in they must be selling it with a MINIMUM margin at best :cuckoo:

I've ordered with them twice. They take forever to respond and sometimes don't at all. I received all of my stuff, so that's good. But they don't receive their stock usually for like a month after release and then send out super snail style haha. I'm US based. My first order, the items showed up with crushed boxes. They did make it right by giving me a $30 credit toward my next piece chase, but that meant I had to order with them again lol.

The second order they sent packaged very well. My main thing lately has been wanting to work with sites that have responsive customer service. It's just not worth getting stressed about if I'm going to get answers or not.

I just received my Han, and he looks great and has nice brown hair except for a large spot where they missed it and it's completely gold.

My main issue though is the neck is incredibly loose. His head bobs on his neck if you just tilt or rock the figure. Does anyone else have this problem? Very frustrated, don't know if CDJ will do anything for a defective figure.

Got my AOTC Obi-Wan. Gotta say it looks a lot better in hand than it does in pictures. Still not at the same level as whats on the box, but I can still see a lot of Ewan McGregor in it.

Back