S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5baccb95c88f116a90c8f733b4020d0f.jpg

The extra articulation joint for the shoulder armor on the Shoretrooper and Death Trooper sucks. They should go back to the design that the Clone Trooper and Scout have. It's simpler and works better. The Death Trooper has a problem were the shoulder armor sticks out making the shoulders look too wide.

Last edited:
I was wondering if it's just mine but the shoretrooper's upper arms don't seem to be able to bend in toward the body enough. It looks like they should since the shoulders stick out but I've tried and feel like I'll break it soon. I was also surprised the shoulders don't really push in like you're saying, I thought that was a thing.

Please forgive me if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if the Rouge One Darth Vader is simply a rerelease? I only ask because I wanted the original Vader but after looking at pics, I didn't like how small he was, so I went with the Mafex Vader.

I'm happy with him but his forearm broke off and I had to glue it back. Displays fine but I wouldn't mind replacing him with the RO Vader if he was taller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, figuarts Vader hasnt changed. The new mafex Vader coming out in a few months for Rogue One looks alot better than even the existing Mafex.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nope, figuarts Vader hasnt changed. The new mafex Vader coming out in a few months for Rogue One looks alot better than even the existing Mafex.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you, I dunno why I thought SH had a new RO Vader coming out. I saw in solicitations that there was going to be a Mafex ROTS Vader with freshly burnt Anakin alternative head. Didn't know they were also doing one for RO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first Mafex was great, the RoTS prolly took some of the parts. Which one does the ghost Vader come from?

And what, Figuarts keep reissuing their Vader?

The size alone of this helmet is so great. I saw an actual prop helmet recently at an exhibition and it is massive. I thought it was an oversized sculpture at first. Between this and the Bobas, they're really nailing the proportions lately.

The size alone of this helmet is so great. I saw an actual prop helmet recently at an exhibition and it is massive. I thought it was an oversized sculpture at first. Between this and the Bobas, they're really nailing the proportions lately.

Defo agree....I have 3 of the mafex boba's and it's the larger proportion helmet which gives it a real human/ lifelike quality.

Am an OT only collector, but just saw the latest picture of Anakin. Is this looking a little worse to anyone? It somehow looks more like the paint apps on the weird Old Ben they keep showing. Just looks plain with a caked on makeup look. I know some were complaining of AOTC Obi's face. Really hope the human face quality isn't dropping..

32158174335_ee0e8ca865_h.jpg

Back