S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo review of Combat Assault Tank Commander at Hacchaka:

564750da-s.jpg

191c37f7-s.jpg

These are looking so awesome. So stoked!! Thanks for the pics!

matkron: ;)

Im disappointed that even after all this time, they didnt fix the stormtroopers black feet joints for release.

Originally I also bothered about that friend, but after seeing the Chinese trailer several times I realized that in fact they have black ankles after all:

RO%20Scenes_zpsfeku5nra.jpg

Yeah, I think the designers/artists for Rogue one were trying to streamline the design since the under-suit shows in all the other gaps besides the ankles. I think their decision makes sense, and since this is a Rogue One version stormtrooper I guess Figuarts was even correct leaving out the holster this time. Something tells me from their attention to detail lately that they would have added a holster a la the upcoming Han Solo swap out holster. Overall I am so excited to get this figure! Will look amazing with the Mafex Rogue One Vader later this year. Or better yet Figuarts will announce a proper Vader.

Just FYI, Medicom's site now says March 2017 for Phasma, and who knows how firm that date is even. Just in case you didn't know.

:goodpost: Nice!

Yeah, I think the designers/artists for Rogue one were trying to streamline the design since the under-suit shows in all the other gaps besides the ankles. I think their decision makes sense, and since this is a Rogue One version stormtrooper I guess Figuarts was even correct leaving out the holster this time. Something tells me from their attention to detail lately that they would have added a holster a la the upcoming Han Solo swap out holster. Overall I am so excited to get this figure! Will look amazing with the Mafex Rogue One Vader later this year. Or better yet Figuarts will announce a proper Vader.

:goodpost: Totally agree.

On that new Stormtrooper, I still want to yank that belt down a bit, but I get the feeling that it is fused to the codpiece portion of the armor.

My order for the Hovertank Commander and the Stormtrooper shipped this morning from CDJapan, using SAL. So, that means I'll get it in February. LOL!

On that new Stormtrooper, I still want to yank that belt down a bit, but I get the feeling that it is fused to the codpiece portion of the armor.

My order for the Hovertank Commander and the Stormtrooper shipped this morning from CDJapan, using SAL. So, that means I'll get it in February. LOL!

You don't think it's loose like the others? Haha worth the wait!

Wow, I hadnt actually noticed the rogue one stormtroopers had the black ankles! That changes things, and I should have known better of Tamashii xD

Back