S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem posing mine within the range of motion of his joints, nor has his bicep popped on me even once.

I did popped him completely apart once to see how the articulation was arranged, but his limbs don't come off on their own without some force, that's in fact the first time I've heard that about Maul.

I have no problem posing mine within the range of motion of his joints, nor has his bicep popped on me even once.

I did popped him completely apart once to see how the articulation was arranged, but his limbs don't come off on their own without some force, that's in fact the first time I've heard that about Maul.
It's the part where the swivel connects to the ball shoulder. I've heard of St least one with a similar problem. I simply cannot get him to two hand grasp his saber though.

As a side note, just found out you can do jangos little gun twirl pose
da68197da4dc9c6e74c00f000ca45d73.jpg

This was what I did with mine:

I haven't had chance to do much else yet, I'm still figuring out where all my figures are going to go. My Tony Stark will be a deciding factor and he is on the way.

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 11.01.19 pm.jpg

Did they use the 3d face printing technology on maul? I think i see the "lines" on his eyes but not on the reds and blacks of his face. If so, why'd they bother using it on just the eyes, instead of using a stamp or something? They're a pretty flat surface so it could work

Over time, i found that my maul's grip on his saber has loosened a bit. Unless im using both hands to hold the saber, it usually slides off. This ever happened to anyone?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha i always touch mine though! (my maul's saber that is)

So far, it's only been my maul who has this problem. All the others never got loose.

When I first got my Darth Maul, his arms popped off when I attached both hands to the saber. Anybody have that problem? I popped them back in, but it gave me a good scare.

Got a double delivery yesterday.

First Jango, who I think is fantastic. Right up there with Figuarts normal standards IMO. Here he is with his fellow PT villains.

ae28e3696421840da4eed54a99972222.jpg

Then the clone captain. Just a repaint obviously, but the red colouring is done really well, with a bit of weathering. He looks great with the plain clones.

759765a0c35d35d5a7ddc800060b6b95.jpg

Has anyone had luck contacting Tamashii directly? Looking for an email or something. My Tony Stark's (sorry not SW haha) face print is misaligned and is bugging me like crazy. CDJapan is not helping, even though they've gone out of their way in the past.

Can I get general consensus....are most of you, who are thinking of getting unmasked Kylo, going mafex or shf? I believe the shf version will need early commitment to get, due to web exclusive. Usual concerns/issues.....in that I think shf will have edge in articulation, robustness and facial accuracy....but mafex should be nearly as good, but crucially taller.....which he is in the film.

Back