S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome.
Joining the first release with this one will be the ultimate Kylo.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Still no rey and finn :(

I'm hoping they were caught out by the popularity of TFA and are still playing catch up. The fact that they've announced 5 RO figures in one hit, 4 months before RO is released, gives me a lot of hope that we'll get similar, if not more for EPVIII.

However, I am concerned that those 5 figures are 4 troopers and a droid. The best thing about this line IMO is their human head sculpts. Sadly, with Japanese culture favouring robot/trooper characters, human figures may not be high on their priority list:

SHFR1stormtrooper.jpg

New Stormtrooper looks better than the first. Proportions are still off though.

No contest now for the best 1/6 stormtrooper.... Looks fantastic, and much needed given the current price of the first release.

But..... No gun holster!

I wonder if they will redo Vader........

It's 1/12 :lecture

I think it's just the original body with a new helmet, so that's not enough improvement for me...

About the other releases; I think all Rogue One stuff is awesome, but actually I'm considering to focus on the main movies. You know, they haven't even released the main ANH characters and a bunch of standalone figures have dropped from the sky today. That's not the way I plan to collect. I need to save money for Han, Chewie, Droids...
In another way, I would prefer to get the Bandai kits version of the troopers. I can get two of them at the price of one S.H. Figuarts.
https://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/BANM161151.jpg
By now, I think that Stormtrooper kit is the best one and I'm so satisfied with it.

And my last word; I've definitely stopped looking at Black Series and Mafex figures.

Rogue One Stormie, yay, an ANH shape Stormie I can actually afford! Love the Shocktrooper (Black one) and Han is a must buy. Just Harley Quinn to PO for this year then I think I'll lay off till next year.

Good times ahead!

Hans looks amazing. The shape of the eyes of the Rogue One Stormies just look weird to me.

And the new Kylo is a low blow instead of including the head with another TFA figure.

Wow, they REDID the stormtrooper? Consider me lost for words xD

Han looks amazing, new stormtrooper is an instabuy because its actually accurate now, and I feel I have to buy Kylo just because its an unmasked head, a bit annoying but I will get over it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I'm back to collecting, but now I'm with a woman... :D

So i'm out with Hot Toys stuffs for now but I'm always searching for a less expensive way to feed my passion.

Han looks amazing and I wondering if they do Chewi and another ANH figures yet ?

Thanks.

Hey my fellow french ! Yes Chewbacca has been shown, you can see his proto
Jabba the Hutt was also at the expo (but no pictures for him, the one who see him talk about the digitalized Jabba from ANH)

Hans looks amazing. The shape of the eyes of the Rogue One Stormies just look weird to me.[...]

They look like they're lacking a downward angle, but at this scale I'll forgive it.

[...] I think it's just the original body with a new helmet, so that's not enough improvement for me...[...]

Body is different; the belt and the codpiece are Rogue One style.

Han looks awesome!

Not sure whether to get ANH Luke and pre order Han or wait for ESB versions of both...

Maybe instead of taking the blaster in and out of the holster, you get two different holsters (with blaster in and without) and change those around, Instead.

Back