S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I thought so too. He's completely perfect.
Maybe it's just me, but are we already looking at the two headsculpts for him? It almost seems like all shots of Han but the far left one have a slight smirk (ala AOTC Obi-Wan). Or I could be crazy.

Well with unmasked Kylo it's gonna be tough to choose between that one and Mafex. On one hand you've got a better built figure and more accurate face sculpt. On the other, Mafex does have the cloth goods and better height going for it. I'm happy with the Figuarts Kylo with the BS robe mod though.

I'm thinking with this, we may also be seeing a Rey figure coming soon. She would compliment this Kylo very nicely and look ten times better than the Mafex too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well with unmasked Kylo it's gonna be tough to choose between that one and Mafex. On one hand you've got a better built figure and more accurate face sculpt. On the other, Mafex does have the cloth goods and better height going for it. I'm happy with the Figuarts Kylo with the BS robe mod though.

I'm thinking with this, we may also be seeing a Rey figure coming soon. She would compliment this Kylo very nicely and look ten times better than the Mafex too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that you have to put $42 usd as a deposit down now for unmasked Kylo with Mykombini :gah:

Reasons to get the RO Trooper:

• Armour is accurate (or close-to-accurate) to RO film costume.
  • Greater range of movemnt in the hips.
  • Worth having as a "stunt' trooper, given the 1.0 release was more "hero".

A slightly more massive one will be the price. This RO one will be a steal compared to what the ANH one goes for now.

Love the helmet sculpt on the new RO Stormtrooper, and three guns, nice. Not too big a fan of the front crotch piece and the way it goes right up to meet the belt. And the belt does look too high on this figure compared to the RO movie design. Strange that the ankle joint is black rather then white.

But great to have more of a range of movement in the legs, I like that they’ve set aside two promo images just to let us know it can actually (mostly) kneel.

Love the helmet sculpt on the new RO Stormtrooper, and three guns, nice. Not too big a fan of the front crotch piece and the way it goes right up to meet the belt. And the belt does look too high on this figure compared to the RO movie design. Strange that the ankle joint is black rather then white.

But great to have more of a range of movement in the legs, I like that they’ve set aside two promo images just to let us know it can actually (mostly) kneel.

I'm pretty sure the final will have a white ankle joint; some of the 1.0 prototypes had black joints too. Pretty sure that's not a Rogue One thing.

Thanks for the heads up RegJr. Just put in my pre-order ... fortunately was able to redeem some points against the purchase but still ouch! Hoping that not many of those reveals yesterday will be exclusives.

Can someone help out? I keep seeing from the SHF Han Solo promo pic that his eyes are sorta blue(?) Doesnt he have hazel eyes?

Hmm, all the celebrity profile sites on the web have it as blue, so I have no idea then.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I see, well, from what I know of the topic on other Ford threads ie Han and Indy in 1/6, I think the colour most settled on was hazel.

Back