S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, Rey looks....ok, but something is off, plus, when there are issues in the damn prmo shots (Reys arm is a mile out of its socket at the shoulder xD) it doesnt fill me with confidence. I wont preorder any Mafex anymore anyway, so if theres more available later I will buy after checking the reviews. Superman and the droids really put me off mafex tbh, especially when they arent the only ones with problems, like the stormtrooper coming apart at the waist way to easy.

No more MAFEX for me. They're close to be the Black Series of 1/12 Japanese figures.
I don't know what they are trying to do... those figures look ok until you start playing with them, then comes the disaster. Poor materials, loose joints, broken pegs, defective painting...

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Very happy I passed on the BS SDCC Kylo Ren, I'm loving the Figuarts sculpt! And it comes with "melty Vader helmet" too!

1000106511_1.jpg

Can't wait to pick up Han and those new troopers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Han Solo looks great.

Unsure bout the accuracy of the rogue one trooper. Will wait till jkno drop his knowledge on this one.

On first glance, the eye shape isn't the the OT ver, and the belt is too high.

Last edited:
Back