S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I got curious about this "impossible" pose aaaannnddd:

That was a couple minutes tweaking, its not that hard folks, sorry [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yaaay!

The prototypes and ours will use the same toolings so you must be able to do what they show you can.

Anyone tried to do that pose from the movie poster itself? Here's my pathetic attempt.

c5f02bcc69f5d8b4e1a95f72118798ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Probably not, but does the Jedi Luke faces work with farmboy Luke's hair?

I just prefer the Malcolm Mcdowell Luke face over the Mick Jagger Luke face.

Me too! Honestly, I forgot about this guy.

I can't wait.

I've got 2 ordered, my intention is to use a Black Series back pack and convert one into a "Jakku" trooper.

My EP1 Obi-Wan was in the same order and I couldn't split it, so I'll finally get him too!

Last edited:
Waiting on my SHF Luke, Mafex Superman, and Takara Blurr from Hobby Link Japan. Should be about another week or so :)

In memory of Glenn Webb, an awesome reviewer whose enthusiasm was unmatched. Don't know if you guys have heard of him since his main area was figures like marvel legends (not super-high end collectibles like SHF and hot toys). But enjoy the pics regardless
Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 10.37.49 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 10.38.05 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 10.42.27 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 10.42.41 pm.jpg

btw: stormtrooper is a bandai model, custom painted, lazy damage effects from a packet of those little star wars ships you build out of flat 2d pieces (like those things you used to get in chip packets), which came with a little sticker sheet with hit marks for the game or something, shoulder pad from hasbro snow trooper officer

I got my shipping notice for the First Order Heavy Gunner on the same day that my ANH Luke arrived. It was a good day for collecting! :clap

In memory of Glenn Webb, an awesome reviewer whose enthusiasm was unmatched. Don't know if you guys have heard of him since his main area was figures like marvel legends (not super-high end collectibles like SHF and hot toys). But enjoy the pics regardless
View attachment 288945
View attachment 288946
View attachment 288947
View attachment 288948

Wow, thats to sad to hear man. I watched a few of his reviews randomly. My thoughts go out to those close to him. Always a damn shame hearing member of these communities passing.

Got myself a mint scout trooper for $100 in a local auction the other day along with first phase clone trooper.
Wanted to open it but my shelf isnt ready until a few more months. Itching!
image.jpg

Back