S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is. Not exactly the same but close.
View attachment 285195

Ok I have no idea why the pic keeps showing in horizontal mode.

Nice pose.. Don't you guys have any edit photo options on your devices..shouldn't be hard too invert the photos to vertical before posting on the thread :dunno

If not put the pics in an engine site like Photobucket and Flickr, it's free and it lets the pics be edited and just copy and paste to the thread

I managed to kind of get it like that but I wasn't happy with the angle of attack from the target thing, it looked off. Perhaps I'm being perfectionist ��
You mean how the laser not targeting Luke?
You could make the impact closer to the base of the saber and play with the camera angle. This accesory is a pain when taking picture though. Its hard toget depth in your photo with a good attack angle.

A directed attack angle is easier to achieve with photo captured from the side but it lack depth.
image.jpeg

Photo with better depth but I guess I need to put the impact accessory rather low to achieve good attack angle.
image.jpeg

Might be achievable with a good camera though since this one is crappy. But its best to get the side photo pose if you want to display it with a good attack angle.

Nice pose.. Don't you guys have any edit photo options on your devices..shouldn't be hard too invert the photos to vertical before posting on the thread :dunno

If not put the pics in an engine site like Photobucket and Flickr, it's free and it lets the pics be edited and just copy and paste to the thread

Actually on my device its vertical. Thats why I cant seem to understand why it shows horizontal here. All my photos posted on the site have no problems up to this one.

...play with the camera angle. This accesory is a pain when taking picture though. Its hard toget depth in your photo with a good attack angle....A directed attack angle is easier to achieve with photo captured from the side but it lack depth...Photo with better depth but I guess I need to put the impact accessory rather low to achieve good attack angle....Might be achievable with a good camera though since this one is crappy. But its best to get the side photo pose if you want to display it with a good attack angle.

When I get the figure, I plan on shooting it without the remote blast effect. That is, just shoot the remote separately, then layer it in with the picture of the Luke figure, and then add the blast effects, and lightsaber effects, with Photoshop. That way, you can keep the remote in focus, but still force a depth of field, and you are not constrained by the dimensions of the provided plastic blast effect.

You know, it's the only way to be sure: just take off and nuke the site from orbit. :wink1:

When I get the figure, I plan on shooting it without the remote blast effect. That is, just shoot the remote separately, then layer it in with the picture of the Luke figure, and then add the blast effects, and lightsaber effects, with Photoshop. That way, you can keep the remote in focus, but still force a depth of field, and you are not constrained by the dimensions of the provided plastic blast effect.

You know, it's the only way to be sure: just take off and nuke the site from orbit. :wink1:

Ah yeah, easier for added effects too.

Nice pics variansc.

Thanks.

Nice! Where is this photo from?

I think it's from some toy show in japan, randomly found it while googling the figure for preorder (it's still on hlj fyi, seems like he's either not a hot seller or Bandai in fact did increase prod numbers)

I may prefer him over HT even though that figure has more realism it didn't live up to the proto and has a dead/stoned expression.

I feel this figure captures ANH Luke better.

Wow i did order Mace+Luke om eBay on friday from Japan. EMS and got them to day! Thats crazy fast.

Ok so now i got Kylo, Luke farm boy and Mace. Next Captain C and New order storm? Or any other suggestions on what to get asap?

I paid $89 for a Battle Droid and Clone Trooper, which the seller described as "new", but we'll see. Is that a good price?

All I need is the Shadow Trooper and the First Order Stormtrooper to get up to date with the collection.

I'm in Tokyo, Japan right now on vacation and it's crazy how easy it is to get Figuarts over here. Toys R Us has them just sitting there like no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is Vader really that bad? Not sure if i should pickup the Mafex edition or not. Kind of like the idea to have tull ful figuart collection, but i dont really like a bad figure either.

So is Vader really that bad? Not sure if i should pickup the Mafex edition or not. Kind of like the idea to have tull ful figuart collection, but i dont really like a bad figure either.

S.H.Figuarts' Vader is *not* a bad figure, but it doesn't have a proper scale and it's a little bit stylized. I can live with the first and love second "issue". I have him dueling Jedi Luke and even with the height issue they look awesome.

Personally, other than height, i don't like Mafex version, he looks skinny and doesn't impose. But I'm of the very few people who doesn't like him at all, everyone else seems to love him... So, you should check both at the same time in person (I did), or at least, en direct video/photo comparisons.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back