S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Through DHL? If that's the case then the different category part seems definitely possible.

Not through DHL, FedEx and EMS shipments, but it shouldn't matter who ships it in the US, it should all go through customs just the same.

Yeah i think the issue is that EMS can sometimes slip through customs charges whereas DHL pays and processes the customs charges and then bills you so you're almost guaranteed to get hit. In the US, it's rarely an issue, but I know in Canada folks have mentioned that they don't get charged certain taxes on items from the US if they come through USPS but always get hit if it's FedEx.

Yeah i think the issue is that EMS can sometimes slip through customs charges whereas DHL pays and processes the customs charges and then bills you so you're almost guaranteed to get hit. In the US, it's rarely an issue, but I know in Canada folks have mentioned that they don't get charged certain taxes on items from the US if they come through USPS but always get hit if it's FedEx.

In the US no one should ever get charged customs by anyone or any carrier for buying toys unless it's over 200,000JPY, pretty sure that's the threshold for the category toys are in.

image.jpg

Nice photo, Thainitty!

I've tried doing this pose below but I can't get the arms in the right high position :(

bann05201_4_1456735726.jpg

I'm rubbish at posing my figs.

In the US no one should ever get charged customs by anyone or any carrier for buying toys unless it's over 200,000JPY, pretty sure that's the threshold for the category toys are in.

MyKombini put 2000JPY on the declaration for Luke, maybe that's why it got through.

13254612_274995852844071_1937677721877531935_n.jpg

Looks cool, proportions are pretty good. Love the colours, they're perfect unlike the hasbro and medi attempts imo. Considering we know that an unhelmeted head existed I'm sure we'll see it included with a less desirable AOTC figure, like AOTC 3PO and the red astromech (i'm pretty sure it'll be a complimentary "prequel version" two-pack to go with the regular 3po and r2 set)

13254612_274995852844071_1937677721877531935_n.jpg

Looks cool, proportions are pretty good. Love the colours, they're perfect unlike the hasbro and medi attempts imo. Considering we know that an unhelmeted head existed I'm sure we'll see it included with a less desirable AOTC figure, like AOTC 3PO and the red astromech (i'm pretty sure it'll be a complimentary "prequel version" two-pack to go with the regular 3po and r2 set)

Nice! Where is this photo from?

I manage to do similar pose, might post some pics when I have the time. Its hard to do though, the lightsaber came close to the helmet.

Stupid mailman didn't make an effort to notify me that my package arrived. Now i have to wait a bunch of hours to pick it up

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Although I was hoping for a Vader 2.0, it seems that this will not be the case, since Bandai is re-releasing their Vader 1.0 to coincide with the release of Rogue One. I think I am going to give up on the idea of a retool.

160811224209-darth-vader-rogue-one-780x439.jpg

Back