S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Plastic Batmen true. Btw don't think I've talked to someone who HATED TFA yet. Complete disinterest, disapointment and indignation, yes, but not someone who fully went for 'I hate it'. (I feel above all it's hard to rate because it's so obviously a part 1, but I'm a bit disappointed at how easily I've numbed to it. Not too fond of JJ as a director.)

@Plastic Batmen true. Btw don't think I've talked to someone who HATED TFA yet. Complete disinterest, disapointment and indignation, yes, but not someone who fully went for 'I hate it'. (I feel above all it's hard to rate because it's so obviously a part 1, but I'm a bit disappointed at how easily I've numbed to it. Not too fond of JJ as a director.)

I imagine it's not a popular opinion around these parts, but I've seen it three times now and each time I disliked it more than the last.

I honestly think it's just as bad as the prequels in its own way. At least Lucas was clearly having fun in the PT riffing on long-forgotten pulp sci-fi and adventure serials he loved as a kid, TFA didn't even have that going for it - to me, at least, it felt like a joyless product created by accountants in a spreadsheet. All credit to the art department though, clearly the hardest-working and most passionate people on that show.

I passed on TPM Obi-Wan so happy to pick up AOTC (now I just want Anakin & Arena Padme to go with him) but have to echo what others are saying - what about, Han, Chewie and the droids? Can't believe we probably won't get them this year now.

I prefer this Obi Wan over the old. Just don't like the selection. It would be nice to have Qui Gon to complete the Episode 1 battle. Also we just got an Episode 2 character (Jango)

This Obi Wan has the PM pants and vice versa I believe. They should be nice and release the ROTS lightsaber and head with this figure.

I want duel of the fates and fett vs mace over fett vs older kenobi. So trying not to want this...

Better view of Obi-Wan.

pHVmd2q.jpg

Looks like another top-tier face sculpt. So glad I waited for this version, it's going to look great in a rickhor409 hooded robe :yess:

Alot of these events are "no photo" deals, sometimes we are lucky if we get any pics at all. We only really get to see anything at big events like tamashii nations of sdcc/nycc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get a hooded robe? Checked eBay and Rickhor409 not active..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back