S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't help that for all that was wrong with the prequels, Ewan McGregor as a young Obi-Wan was a genius casting decision. He was easily the best thing about AotC.

I was just thinking the other day; I was born in '73 so really, Guinness should be "my" Obi Wan. However, I absolutely loved McGregor as Obi head and shoulders above Guinness. It doesn't help that Guinness hated Star Wars and would only sign autographs (allegedly) if the child agreed to never watch that "garbage" again. He basically spent his twilight years ******** on what made him a house hold name (and yes, I know he had a career well before SW).

I hate AotC and these things look so cool that I'd probably want to buy them if I was into any of this line.

Same here....love this figure and young obi and maul....but can't buy, as it would honour those films. Too painful.

Photo review of Mace Windu at Shishioh:

7-2.jpg

Okay **** I want this figure now.

Nice! Obi and Mace look great! and more clones now:yess:!!! Love clones! I wonder if they improved the kneeling articulation.

Looking forward to these! But I know it will be awhile....

I still get a heavy Noel Edmonds vibe from that AOTC Obi Wan, but I'm going to have to get a Mace though, he looks superb. I bought a Mafex Vader today and will get ROTJ Luke next. After that, well, we'll see. I do want some FO Stormies before the prices get too ridiculous.

Custom Obi-Wan head. Now I just need to make a screen accurate body to go with it.

68df0e063ce41cbc2a7dd1058a9671a3.jpg

d113cb6c6a5e1e0afd9d86c561ba9ade.jpg

cda522e09203eb7adb63d71cdb420c60.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Custom Obi-Wan head. Now I just need to make a screen accurate body to go with it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That is brilliant! Are those Rickhor Black Series cloaks on Ben and Luke? They fit the Figuarts really well, surprisingly so as I though that Black Series figures were bigger.

Ooooh. How do the SHF faces stack up against the Mezco One:12 faces?

I'd actually say that the Mezco are better as they are painted as opposed to the Figuarts which are printed, however, I suspect the differences are less apparent when the figures are in hand. Here is a review of the Spock with a lot of close up pics:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-052716a.htm

Figuarts weren't designed to be seen that close up

Back