S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can get a hooded robe? Checked eBay and Rickhor409 not active..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Rickhor409 is the only one that does quality robes. She is active, she just doesnt have any robes atm. For some reason they dont show up if you use ebay.co.uk or an extension that isnt .com.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's interesting how you can hate a movie but still want figures if they're good enough. I can't stand the prequels, but, I really like the Obi Wan and Maul figures and they're definitely on my list. Mace is too, I mean, even if the movie sucked, it's Samuel L Jackson with a lightsaber people!

AOTC Obi Wan is an easy pass, reminds me of Noel Edmonds in those pics. I want ANH Han the most though!

Damn, Obi looks awesome.

I hope rickhor409 starts selling robes again before he is released as I only purchased one!

I absolutely love this line. Bring on bespin Luke, qui gon, anakin, ROTS Obi...I'm in for them all.

They say black series but they are mostly designed for both. The only one that doesnt fit well is Phasmas cape, its too large for figuarts. She did send me a prototype size for figuarts phasma but I dont know if she plans on releasing it.

Im at work just now, but if you want to see my review I will link it again tonight!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cool, there aren't any Figuarts on my list that would require anything of hers, but, it's good to know that they would fit if I decided I did need something.

Yeah they're just advertised as black series but the ones I've got for Luke and obi fit perfectly.

Hope she makes some more Luke ones as I bought a black robe for him as I thought it looked the coolest but brown is accurate

Better view of Obi-Wan.

pHVmd2q.jpg

Looks like another top-tier face sculpt. So glad I waited for this version, it's going to look great in a rickhor409 hooded robe :yess:
bumping this because it's awesome

I hate AotC and these things look so cool that I'd probably want to buy them if I was into any of this line.

Yep. Worst film in the series, but these Figuarts figures are so awesome..... I want them all.

Tough to resist. There have been 17 figures released so far; but I had to ask myself what I want with figures from films I can't watch.

Star Wars - as we know all too well - is a pop cultural beast that's very difficult to tame. It's the one property that's consistently given me trouble in terms of keeping a tight selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough to resist. There have been 17 figures released so far; but I had to ask myself what I want with figures from films I can't watch.

Star Wars - as we know all too well - is a pop cultural beast that's very difficult to tame. It's the one property that's consistently given me trouble in terms of keeping a tight selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't help that for all that was wrong with the prequels, Ewan McGregor as a young Obi-Wan was a genius casting decision. He was easily the best thing about AotC.

Back