S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking mods there!
Thank you he's turning out better than expected. As for the vaders torso is a no go but the legs do go on but are hindered an if moved the will fall off the peg joint. So it's only good for still poses. Unfortunately the leg only stays in a slightly forward motion.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

185bb1636246ffcea6379709df76e3b7.jpg

ee8bac73bbd74f684e2e790725841a19.jpg

17b6fb7f0c634f0a9411b1d512f07436.jpg

Right is Mafex. Looking at it is might be able to mode it to stay better giving it a range of motion but not sure if the butt would hinder the movement

I've posted this before, is Luke's head compatible with Obi Wan's body? I've seen that the hands can be swapped I'm just waiting for someone to switch their heads.

I've posted this before, is Luke's head compatible with Obi Wan's body? I've seen that the hands can be swapped I'm just waiting for someone to switch their heads.

Jedi Luke and TPM Obi Wan?

If so, I can try when I get home from work, if people are sure I won't break Obi Wan somehow... lol!

I tried that the other day and unfortunately it does not work. The pegs are different. Obi-Wans neck peg staysafe in his neck piece where lukes is attached inside of his head(which is a different peg joint too).
With modifications it could be done but not straight out of the box.

I tried that the other day and unfortunately it does not work. The pegs are different. Obi-Wans neck peg staysafe in his neck piece where lukes is attached inside of his head(which is a different peg joint too).
With modifications it could be done but not straight out of the box.

Well... poop.

Wow. That's some army!! EPII clone is the best of the troopers IMO.
Thank you, I'm in a toss up. I LOVE EP3 clones and EP2. But I'm planning on buying the bandai model kit and casting that helmet. Once I do that I can interchange them whenever I want. But depending if figuarts makes a EP3 version that comes with different accessories I might buy a few of those as well.

Gearhart, those clones look great, you say they're custom, where did they come from!?
Yeah I've been wanting to do this for quite some time. But sadly haven't had they time then I saw this gentlemen was selling some so I jumped on the opportunity.

His name is Drew and truly a wonderful artist.
He doesn't seal the weathering in so you can see a few finger prints but nothing a cotton swab can't fix.

4f51cd48c97dff1b3a0191da61f0ab34.jpg

He'd get a load more commissions, but, as we've seen before, sometimes that's not always a good thing. We wouldn't want to suddenly swamp him.

Back