S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got jango too even though I probably should have waited. I'm sure he'd be available for as long as obi has been.

I've ordered too much stuff this month.

got jango too even though I probably should have waited. I'm sure he'd be available for as long as obi has been.

He's been up for pre-order far longer than most other S.H. Star Wars figures.. He doesn't come with much and he's higher priced than the rest I have... Been going back and forth all morning, but I'm gonna wait till he comes out and then decide.

Just placed an order for the Scout Trooper. $175. Never thought that this would be my first trooper. I was gonna pass on them because I really just wanted the cooler characters, but the pictures posted here just forced my hand.

Anybody know how much the Jango figure will be? Last few figures Have been $60-$65 but I have a feeling he'll be over $70

[/QUOTE]

These dorks are so annoying every time I see their reviews, but at least they did some good comparisons between all three versions

These dorks are so annoying every time I see their reviews, but at least they did some good comparisons between all three versions

Yeah, they can be a little annoying...:lol ... But seriously, I think this is the 1st time that in pics I can say I actually think the Hasbro BS Scout Trooper looks better than the S.H. Figuarts figure. The Figuarts just looks off to me.. Helmet, armor, just look too small.

this shop over here has three darth mauls for 75. asked them to hold one for me til next Friday. hopefully I won't feel bad about spending more money since it will be a new month. haha

Just set up my Scout Trooper. Love the figure. Bit of a pain to set up. I wish it came with alternate feet with pegs in them that can connect to the speeder bike pedals. Not a huge issue. $175 is way too much, hopefully the price sky rockets so I feel better about spending the money on this. But still, it is awesome to have.

Yes! Oh I love these things the detail is just phenomenal.

10aeae8892c50c0224bedd7ec0fea0eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It would be great if Rickhor made an endor poncho for Luke.
She has technically. Theres a set of ponchos for Jango/Boba but one is very close to the right colour. Theres no way to replicate the camoflage but the base colour is there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anybody know what a good price for the Shadow Trooper is? I always see buy it now auctions for $90 to $100+, but I've never seen an auction to see how much it really goes for.

Anybody know what a good price for the Shadow Trooper is? I always see buy it now auctions for $90 to $100+, but I've never seen an auction to see how much it really goes for.

Just sold a used one for about $75 shipped on facebook. I'd say 70-85 shipped is fair.

I'm hoping they make more use of the bike tooling and make an Endorsement Luke set to go with this. It makes perfect sense.

Hopefully not another web exclusive, maybe Leia too.

She has technically. Theres a set of ponchos for Jango/Boba but one is very close to the right colour. Theres no way to replicate the camoflage but the base colour is there.

True. Does Tamashii make accessories kit? I'd love to see them do that similar to DC Icons accessories pack.

They have in the past for kamen rider figures but havent for a while, and they have said no numerous times regarding the dragonball line, one line that could really benefit from those kind of packs (new heads, faces, ki blasts etc)

Managed to pick up the Scout Trooper without getting badly scalped. Looking forward to receiving it, I didn't expect it to turn out anywhere near this good for some reason.

Back