S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks awesome but all I'm seeing when looking at the face is the Spurs coach. haha
Omg! It does! I haven't touched the face yet i purchased it from oldttoys on Facebook. Great sculpts, but the painting is missing a little something. Once I'm done adding to the body and lengthening his legs I'll be ready to paint and try blending the face a bit more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He looks awesome, great job!

Slightly off topic, I finally got around to watching the S2 Rebels finale. Stunning stuff, I need an Ahsoka figure! I'd love it if Figuarts could do Rebels stuff. I've ordered the BS version for now.

I'm working on one now.

5efaa94f54872bff6b318df2e02d98f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Beautiful work my man [emoji106]

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Should I wait until they release the droids or buy the bandai model kits?
Well, if you're willing to wait a year or two for the figuarts. I say buy the model kits now, then buy the figuarts when they release them hehe the interval will be so far apart that you wont have to worry about the money you'll be shelling out after all [emoji4]

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

My speeder bike/scout trooper shipped from Nippon! Earlier than expected. Very excited to get this piece.

Well the review copies of Rickhor409s phasma capes (including the test figuarts size) arrived! Review is uploading now, heres a pic in the meantime!

3cd33da355423bca416dc5028ccfda95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow. Just amazing. Blows the Black Series version out of the water. Can't wait to get it, just wish they also sold the trooper separately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dang..so hype after that speeder/scout photo review. Looks great. The only minor tiny gripe is lack of weathering, but it's beautiful regardless.

Back