S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashii usually make their figures in pairs; Luke and Vader, clone and droid, Obi and Maul. Makes sense Jango would be Maces pairing, since ep3 Anakin will likely be ep3 Obi-wan and Sidious/Palpatine (if it ever happens) would be Yoda.

Can't wait for Jango, and I'm glad we got him over Boba. I already have the Revoltech and I think it looks good with figuarts. Wonder if we'll get an ep.2 kenobi soon as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

There's always the Mafex Boba's which look pretty awesome. Plus Jango was a better, more useful, and more developed character than Boba anyways imo.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I saw another member add a cloth cape to SHF Vader a while back. I finally did it to mine. I already liked the figure a lot, but this is a huge improvement.
IMAG0668_1.jpg

Well im excited for jango, i am however a little meh over the hip area, seems oddly designed, too much space between the thigh plate armor and crotch piece, and the helmet looks kinda off... Also flesh neck blows, but ill just paint it

And he's missing a freaking alternate head and Jet Pack. Unforgivable for 60 bones.

Your money, your collection though

The reflection has two of Jango, one of which appears to have a human head. I'm not saying SH couldn't have changed their minds but...

chewie han luke.jpg

I knew I saw the unmasked head somewhere! That's some bull if they don't include it. It should've been in the promotional shots so I'm guessing it was scrapped for some reason. Inexcusable really.

Perhaps Mafex will fill that void if they ever decide to make Jango. They do like including the unmasked heads after all.

It would have been cool if the head came with Mace..even though it doesn't make any sense.

We'd still be missing a jet pack though, and some cool flame effects.

And a poncho if you really wanted a plastic poncho.

There's always the possibility that they plan on including it with a Boba release. Besides that, I don't see any other character they could release it with.

IIRC this was a leaked photo from a no-photography-allowed show so it's far from official. As a matter of fact this might be a perfect example of why they don't want photography at trade events such as this.

The absence of a non helmet head just seems odd considering their track record for including nice accessories such as the green saber (cool but unnecessary) that came with Obi.

:lol

I'd totally buy a little Boba with daddy's head :lecture

Edit:
But the official pics are already up beigoma. Have you not seen them?

Back