S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what is actually going on at HLJ, I inquired about my order because I ordered 3 of them when it went on sale and haven't heard anything.

Mark Kutsugi (HobbyLink Japan)
Feb 18, 12:07

Hi,

Thanks for writing, and for your order!

Unfortunately, due to a stock miscount, BAN996324 S.H.Figuarts Luke Skywalker VI actually did not have any available stock when you placed your order. Please accept our apologies for the error.

Because we only charge for an item when your order is able to be filled, you have not been charged for this item. We have since stopped accepting new orders for Luke (the stock status has become "Discontinued"), but are keeping your order on file as we seek more stock to fill it. If we are unable to get more stock to fill your order, our order department will e-mail you to let you know and will cancel your order.

In the meantime, if you would prefer to seek it elsewhere, the My Account system (accessible by clicking "My Account" on the top right of pages on Home Page | HobbyLink Japan) will allow you to cancel an item anytime before it enters payment processing.

We're sorry about this situation. Thanks very much for your patience, and for your business with us!

Best Regards,

Mark Kutsugi
HobbyLink Japan
Home Page | HobbyLink Japan

This is what is actually going on at HLJ, I inquired about my order because I ordered 3 of them when it went on sale and haven't heard anything.

Mark Kutsugi (HobbyLink Japan)
Feb 18, 12:07

Hi,

Thanks for writing, and for your order!

Unfortunately, due to a stock miscount, BAN996324 S.H.Figuarts Luke Skywalker VI actually did not have any available stock when you placed your order. Please accept our apologies for the error.

Because we only charge for an item when your order is able to be filled, you have not been charged for this item. We have since stopped accepting new orders for Luke (the stock status has become "Discontinued"), but are keeping your order on file as we seek more stock to fill it. If we are unable to get more stock to fill your order, our order department will e-mail you to let you know and will cancel your order.

In the meantime, if you would prefer to seek it elsewhere, the My Account system (accessible by clicking "My Account" on the top right of pages on Home Page | HobbyLink Japan) will allow you to cancel an item anytime before it enters payment processing.

We're sorry about this situation. Thanks very much for your patience, and for your business with us!

Best Regards,

Mark Kutsugi
HobbyLink Japan
Home Page | HobbyLink Japan

I'm in the exact same situation as you and got this exact email from HobbyLink. I've been scouring eBay and this thread ever since in case they don't get more of these in, which doesn't seem likely at this point.

^ also you ordered three when theres a limit to 1 per account, so they wont be doing you any favors. To the guy from last page, keep your order on there, do not cancel it

Thanks for clarifying monk & lipsmack. I was just about to buy one off of eBay because I thought I was screwed. Saw discontinued next to Luke and cursed the toy gods for an hour. Good thing I checked the boards.

Lipsmack, how long did you wait for your Figuarts iron men?

Took about 2-3 weeks, I got that same "we arent getting any" email. Basically when someone orders 3 on an account (like buddy there) it ****s with there stock counts and they have to go through everyones orders and cancel over orders, that frees up the stock count and the begin going through filling genuine orders, its a huge pain

Took about 2-3 weeks, I got that same "we arent getting any" email. Basically when someone orders 3 on an account (like buddy there) it ****s with there stock counts and they have to go through everyones orders and cancel over orders, that frees up the stock count and the begin going through filling genuine orders, its a huge pain

I hope you're right! I only ordered one and only want one, and I'd rather not pay eBay prices if I don't have to!

lurk this place a lot over the last few months and just wanted to say thanks to the person who explained how HLJ works. i have never ordered from them before and was wondering why my shipping was saying "not yet determined".

When you ordered did you place it as "private warehouse" or "ship when available"?

i think i did ship when available because i was like wth does private warehouse mean. i've usually just been buying figuarts from stores on ebay, HLJ was my first time using one of those sites.

Just got shipping confirmation for Luke and Phasma. Hopefully I get it by Thursday. Can't wait!

Anyone know what day does the SH Figuarts Luke Skywalker A New Hope figure going up for pre order?

Well, he isnt technically going up for preorder through tamashii until May, so specific days are a ways off, plus, any preorders at this point arent guaranteed if you see my point, since no site can actually put your money towards the figure when you order it.

^ also you ordered three when theres a limit to 1 per account, so they wont be doing you any favors. To the guy from last page, keep your order on there, do not cancel it

Um… no I ordered 3 when they 1st went up for preorder the limit wasn't implemented until the open stock they thought they had went on sale. New item pre-order limit is set @ 3.

"Buddy" got an order in when they were taking preorders. Not during open stock.

Damn, I cancelled my Luke elsewhere to put through a pre-order via HLJ so I could combine items to ship and now I have nothing at all.

Actually just got my shipping notice for 3 Lukes & 3 Phasms and its already in customs in LA. "Buddy" didn't screw it up for anyone just preordered at the right time

image.jpg

Back