S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mafex by far is the best 6" Kylo Ren. Figuarts or BS Ren has nothing on it.

MED11111.jpg

MED11111.jpg

I like it! The Driver sculpt does have a bit of the usual Medicom Asian look to it, but it's still very good overall.

I hope the Mafex joints are improved this year. Although solid figures, Vader and Spiderman had some issues with arms/leg/torso joints popping out way too easily. But the sculpt and paint apps alone make up for it. Easy buy.

Now my BS Ren will be put away once this arrives. Going to pass on the troopers. I have six BS ones and the Mafex ones are to much for me to upgrade them all.

What's the deal with the Mafex C3PO and R2D2? I've had that on PO since last May with Ami2. Unfortunately, I can't cancel PO's with Ami2.

Mafex always get pushed back, its like a running joke with them :p They are currently due the end of May.

Didn't it took them almost a year to release Vader after he was up for pre order?

I still have my doubts with the face sculpt. :dunno
What they told us:
Promotion.jpg
What we got:
Real.jpg

Last edited:
The Christian Bale face for Batman was pretty good imo so I have no doubt Mafex will make Kylo look good. It seems they're expanding themselves too and I'm sure they'll want to deliver better products. They've improved greatly since Spiderman.

Back