S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, one would hope they learn from each figure, if Kylo Ren comes out great I will be at peace with the BvS figures.

Pretty cool for Kylo's fans, they don't have a single bad figure.

If the figure has solid joints, this is gonna be the definitive Kylo. Phasma looks amazing too and her height and finish are better than the Figuarts so she'll probably take the crown as well.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'm done with those 2 characters, although i may build the Phasma model kit because I enjoy it more than anything. I'm most interested in the Fett's from Mafex.

1.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
The Christian Bale face for Batman was pretty good imo so I have no doubt Mafex will make Kylo look good. It seems they're expanding themselves too and I'm sure they'll want to deliver better products. They've improved greatly since Spiderman.

Just checked out the Mafex Batman 2.0, youre right the figure did deliver on how good the likeness of Bale is. More hope on the Kylo unmasked! :yess:

I'm done with those 2 characters, although i may build the Phasma model kit because I enjoy it more than anything. I'm most interested in the Fett's from Mafex.

View attachment 248205
View attachment 248206

I completely forgot about these. We have yet to see hide or hair from Figuarts regarding Boba too. Mafex is fighting real hard for the top Star Wars spot :lecture

Just checked out the Mafex Batman 2.0, youre right the figure did deliver on how good the likeness of Bale is. More hope on the Kylo unmasked! :yess:

I've got their three Dark Knight figs and Vader and I love them. Sure the overall quality could be better but they'll only improve from here. I fully trust Mafex will deliver

I completely forgot about these. We have yet to see hide or hair from Figuarts regarding Boba too. Mafex is fighting real hard for the top Star Wars spot :lecture

I've got their three Dark Knight figs and Vader and I love them. Sure the overall quality could be better but they'll only improve from here. I fully trust Mafex will deliver

I've been holding off on this line for a while but the new TFA figures have tipped me over the edge.
Just ordered the entire line.

If the figure has solid joints, this is gonna be the definitive Kylo. Phasma looks amazing too and her height and finish are better than the Figuarts so she'll probably take the crown as well.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Mafex Vader's joint's aren't bad at all I was pleasantly surprised

preordered the lot of mafex,love my mafex vader, these smaller guys are addicting, i was always disappointed with hasbro stuff and this finally fills that void

also finally got jedi luke in today, loving it so far

Are you guys going with Amiami or HLJ? Liking the lower price with HLJ, but wondering if their shipping prices are higher.

must...resit...the...ren

but i kinda need that mask

:gah:

Nope. Already have SH,BS and HT coming.:lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

must...resit...the...ren

but i kinda need that mask

:gah:

Nope. Already have SH,BS and HT coming.:lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

The beauty with Mafex is that only the legs on Vader are bigger than Figuarts, so I think if I don't like the Mafex Ren saber, I could switch to the Figuarts Ren saber

Mafex Ren preordered! Even though i have the shf Kylo Ren.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Here's a tip, if anyone didn't notice you can use points from AmiAmi like SSC to save some money

Hopefully the shaw and robes like Figuarts comes off to simulate the StarKiller Base duel look :pray:

Although maybe not because Mafex Vader only had a removable head.

Looks like Mafex forgot something

Back