S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, yeah, duh,(<personal reaction)..that "Why didn't Chewy blow Ren away?" question has been answered. Really surprised nobody thought of that before now because it makes total sense.

poor chewy

Oh wow, yeah, duh,(<personal reaction)..that "Why didn't Chewy blow Ren away?" question has been answered. Really surprised nobody thought of that before now because it makes total sense.

poor chewy

Meh, never was invested in the movie.

Last edited:
Made an impulse purchase of one of the classic Stormtroopers last night, was high on nostalgia after introducing a friend who'd never seen Star Wars before to the original laserdisc versions of the OT. Paid about £40 for it :slap

How much am I going to regret that?

Rant time!

My two obi figures landed in England a week ago today. Parcel force have had it all this time in customs etc.

And I have to pay £26 when I collect them. £26! That's like a weekly sum for them sitting on their arses.

It would've been quicker and cheaper to catch a flight to Japan and bring the things back myself!

(I know I'm a grown man and need to get a grip as there are far worse things than my dollies not arriving for a week. But I hate parcelforce)

I also hate Monday's

After my last order I'll be avoiding EMS from now on - ParcelForce use that as an excuse to have a whopping £13.50 handling fee instead of the normal (and still overpriced) £8.50.

I had another order from america where the customs was £3.11 or something and the handling fee was £8.50 - now *that* stings. The handling fee should never be more than the customs charge itself!

Its ******** isn't it really, but what else can we do, once they've got your parcel they have you by the balls.

Can anyone help on this?
I have a question on wrist pegs. Can they be completely removed from the arm? The reason I ask it I just opened my Darth Maul and went to remove his left fist, half of the peg came out in his fist the other half is still in the arm. I don't believe The wrist peg isn't broken it just came unassembled. I didn't reaiize it but the pegs are two parts. There is a "loop" in the half that is in the arm that i can fit a paper clip into to try and pull it out but when i pull it doesn't want to come out. I am afraid to use excess force(and break the peg) to pull it out in case it actually isn't meant to come out. I was just wondering it anyone had to remove the peg from the arm.

Can anyone help on this?

Yeah I wouldn't. I imagine the ball peg on Figuarts is the same in Figmas, which I own many of both brands.

These pegs are not like HT or SSC pegs where they can easily pop out. That's why you notice they never give you extra pegs on Figuarts or Figmas. I think it is a peg connection that has a tip that is elongated into the wrist, meaning the tip is stretched so deep into the wrist joint that if you tried to remove or pull it out, the plastic could crack :lecture

Don't see how yours came like that because the plastic on Figuarts are pretty strong on the wrist pegs,

This is not a situation where the vendor will help you, I would contact Bandai Tamashi directly for advice or a replacement :lecture

ok thanks guver. I just googled it and went to the site. I clicked on Customer Support and everything is in Japaneese, do you happen to know if there is an English version available?

Last edited:
ok, so I should attempt to reattach it then, did you just use your fingers to snap them back in?
I think that might be the best way since tools may leave a mark. Just line up the hole and the peg and they should snap back together. It might be easier if you remove the half from the hand first

Got it thanks, i had to heat up the piece a little to get it to snap back in, just glad it it fixed, thanks for your help.
I think that might be the best way since tools may leave a mark. Just line up the hole and the peg and they should snap back together. It might be easier if you remove the half from the hand first

Cool thanksm was able to resolve it so I don't need to contact them but I appreciate the help
Google Bandai America or Bandai USA I know it's one of those

I've had the exact same problem changing the right hand on Darth Maul, peg comes out every time, tricky to remove it from the hand and to re attach to the wrist. Pegs are so loose on both wrists that it's hard to pop hands back on. Eventually got two back on again after walking away for a bit before I launched thing across the room. Now it's left on the shelf as it made me lose interest in the figure.
I've had no such problems with Luke.

Back