S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw for those who buy Mace, you could switch out his legs with Obi-wan's and give Obi-wan proper TPM leg garment colors.
That's a grand idea. Thank you.

573944ef0fec2acb771cef1a3b38972a.jpg

18ed0cb30f5a63785ec4965ae3d8c1f2.jpg

dab3e28cc803dd0690cfd25ebfdc41d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Btw for those who buy Mace, you could switch out his legs with Obi-wan's and give Obi-wan proper TPM leg garment colors.

True but mace's boots are completely different then TPM Obi's boots. Mace's boots are also thicker and wider :lecture

I was just looking through some old photos, and my God, did tamashii REALLY ditch the protoype Vader for what we ended up with? I mean it actually looks perfect compared with what we got!

SH-Figuarts-Darth-Vader-and-Stormtroopers-3.jpg

I was just looking through some old photos, and my God, did tamashii REALLY ditch the protoype Vader for what we ended up with? I mean it actually looks perfect compared with what we got!

View attachment 239426
Even the troopers are different. I don't understand what happened. Maybe hope for a 2.0 Vader

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What's the difference with the prototype? If a 2.0 Vader comes out that is Mafex height that would be a Godsend. Maybe to promote Rouge One?

What's the difference with the prototype? If a 2.0 Vader comes out that is Mafex height that would be a Godsend. Maybe to promote Rouge One?

I don't see another Vader unless it's ANH Vader with the tunic outside the chest, because the current Vader is the ROTJ version with the Anakin head

View attachment 239426

I remember these. I was so excited for that Vader, it looked - and still does look - perfect. Those Stormtroopers are completely different too, no toe joints, less restricted articulation, and more accurate helmets. I really don't get why production Vader seems to have so many gunmetal-looking parts, even his mask has that metallic sheen to it. All the prototypes were the correct gloss black.

If I had to guess I'd say those versions were done by the same team that handles the (excellent) Kinnikuman line. No idea why they were changed, at all.

How hard is it to remove the cape off Vader? Cloth cape is looking pretty sikh!

Got more pics of him Crisis?

you just pop the helmet off & that's it

IMG_0395.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG

got the cape & tunic from ebay *looks at Big Deano* type in "cloth capes" & every now n then a few are for sale

also added a clip for his hilt, because why not

IMG_0396.JPG

Thanks for the pics man :duff it looks fantastic, I would've bought SHF Vader had I known it was that easy to remove the plastic cape, definitely surpasses the BS one with that little mod, despite the height.

I think it's too late for me, unless they release a 2.0, the Bandai Kit will have to do, which I'm not mad about tbh.

Very nice crisis! I already have all the cloth to do that, but the scale remains the delbraker for me. And thats no different with that prototype.

8d831cb3f5406c320e16f9ad76308481.jpg

Ok, so I'm slowly getting the nerve to open them all. 5/7 Clones opened. This is my squad

Sent on Xperia Z3

Finally paid for shf obi wan kenobi! Paypal was being so difficult.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Back