S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone explain this mod? I gotta learn how to do this.

Are you talking about the figure?

I didn't mod the VaderFiguarts, this is Mafex

If you're talking about the unmasked head, you need the Figuarts Jedi Luke because it comes with the spare head

I just swapped the heads out.

Even though the head fits it doesn't stick with the Mafex neck joint so it pops off easily

If you're talking about the unmasked head, you need the Figuarts Jedi Luke because it comes with the spare head

Even though the head fits it doesn't stick with the Mafex neck joint so it pops off easily

I belive he wanted to know if the Mafex unmasked head could.be swapped with the figuarts unmasked head so you end up with the figuarts head on the mafex body.

I belive he wanted to know if the Mafex unmasked head could.be swapped with the figuarts unmasked head so you end up with the figuarts head on the mafex body.

Yeah it could easily swap out, but like I mentioned, it doesn't stay stable because the Mafex neck post is too thin for the connecting Figuarts head. If you just tilt the figure it will fall off. However you can just put the Figuarts head back on

Drat, I thought you found a way for the Figuarts heads to peg into the Mafex Vader body. Probably should have rephrased that from the beginning.

I've been on the fence with this line... too $ and I don't want to start another collection... but, I might went to get the main characters, particularly Luke Ceremony and Bespin Han/Luke (if made), and a couple of stormies.
Was there word a second stormtrooper was coming?..

Hello, Ive been following this page for some time now and love seeing pictures of everyones figures. I myself fell in love with this line as soon as i saw it. I can agree it lacks in certain aspects but i has unlimited potential.

If possible i would really like to see everyones collections. I personally went a bit overboard but Star Wars has honestly always been my biggest weakness.

This is what I've collected so far...
YbRR4i9.jpg

KAIFEtf.jpg

This is what i got in today..
O7i8oXL.jpg

Hello, Ive been following this page for some time now and love seeing pictures of everyones figures. I myself fell in love with this line as soon as i saw it. I can agree it lacks in certain aspects but i has unlimited potential.

If possible i would really like to see everyones collections. I personally went a bit overboard but Star Wars has honestly always been my biggest weakness.

This is what I've collected so far...
YbRR4i9.jpg

KAIFEtf.jpg

This is what i got in today..
O7i8oXL.jpg

:horror:horror

Either you got a great deal or you must be rich

Can someone explain this mod? I gotta learn how to do this.

It's not too difficult!

Hope the pics help...

Basically all you need is some super glue, a chopped up q-tip and some self hardening clay or apoxie sculpt.

IMG_5204-2.jpg

On one end of the cut q-tip apply some super glue and wait till it dries and hardens. Then test to fit on the Figuarts Headsculpt. Apply more glue if needed. On the other end, apply some apoxie sculpt. Little by little, you can apply sculpt and match it to the mafex helmeted vader headsculpt's peg to get a good idea of exactly how much sculpt you may need for it to fit into the mafex neck hole.

After the apoxie sculpt dries(approx. 3 hours) I applied a coat of super glue to seal the apoxie sculpt to the end of the q-tip. After the glue cures (I waited 24 hours), you may fit to test. If its too little, apply more glue and wait for it to dry. If its too much, you can always sand it down.

IMG_5205.jpg

Worked like a charm!

IMG_5206.jpg

Back