S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Mikehalc which ones were you able to get at Amiami and HLJ :clap?

I got preorders for Phasma and the Luke reissue early yesterday morning. I already had preorders on Kylo, FO stormtrooper, and the reissue of Vader. :D.

Edit: oops. I also have preorders for Obi, Clone and battle droid.

My Mauls arrived! Hot damn they're good looking.

I was worried about the dotty eyes, but they look perfect in hand, pics definitely don't do it justice.

Also, probably one of the best smelling toy opening experiences I've had :lol is it just me or does it smell sweet when you open it up?

My Mauls arrived! Hot damn they're good looking.

I was worried about the dotty eyes, but they look perfect in hand, pics definitely don't do it justice.

Also, probably one of the best smelling toy opening experiences I've had :lol is it just me or does it smell sweet when you open it up?

Nothing better than that new figure smell

@guyver, sweet pics dude. Making me want to get an extra Maul so I can display him with his cloak

Where is the best place to get stands for these? I want to do dynamic posing with Maul, looking for a flight stand and a couple regular ones as well.

Where is the best place to get stands for these? I want to do dynamic posing with Maul, looking for a flight stand and a couple regular ones as well.

Any store that sells Figuarts should have some. Believe it or not, I recently saw the stands at Barnes and Noble along with a selection of Figuarts

Any store that sells Figuarts should have some. Believe it or not, I recently saw the stands at Barnes and Noble along with a selection of Figuarts

Ok, looking over some options on Amazon..should I really expect to pay $20 for a freaking stand?:lol

Maul just got here from CD Japan....WOW. Thats all I can say. The detail on the face tattoo and extended hilt is AMAZING.

Where did the cloak for maul come from. It really doesn't make the figure look complete. I've seen a few sellers on eBay but they all appear cheaply made.

Where did the cloak for maul come from. It really doesn't make the figure look complete. I've seen a few sellers on eBay but they all appear cheaply made.

It doesn't, well it isn't exactly screen accurate, it was actually made for Jedi Luke, but I like how it looks on Maul just a tad better. The material is very good and custom made. The Ebayer or Customizer I got it from is rickhor409. And it was a great price for what quality you get IMO

Got my maul and he's as amazing as everyone has said. One thing I noticed as someone else has stated are the hand pegs seem very fragile. Am I paranoid or are these pegs pretty thin? Otherwise he's absolutely fantastic.

The pegs are small, even on Vaders writs they are. But I pulled the hands off without any issues at all. I wouldn't recommend warming the joint up though, that might be asking for the plastic to become elastic enough to just tear.

He has pretty good balance.

1C76E16A-8368-43B7-9A38-A31037E7601B_zps0ls8izde.jpg

3997EF0F-1CC5-431D-8A31-6A85A6A39499_zpsybyskeof.jpg

And I just like how this turned out...

A7795930-9222-48EF-8E1D-E490240796B8_zpsqlajxad5.jpg

Back