S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's got fantastic balance @AIR

I have him in on his toes

On one leg

And usually it's hard to balance with a long weapon in hand because of the angle and weight from the added weapon..not this guy

Last edited:
Recent images from Akiba Showroom:

21717487699_acf4b4c52f_c.jpg

21717487729_b05810a8f7_c.jpg

21914047491_4611497778_c.jpg

21904368145_b87044a5a0_c.jpg

21716295590_73efefe03c_c.jpg

21283235513_780e4c4a71_c.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

Shadow trooper looks pretty cool but wish they would have done like a sand trooper or something cannon. Still getting one though. I'm a completist for this line. Lol

Ok, thanks! I got the Scout Trooper with Speedwr bike from Nippon, so I'll try them when it's up!

Do they make you pay up front? Put a hold on your card? Or do they charge when it ships? I was looking at the speeder bike too.

With all the nit picks with SHF Darth Vader I ordered the MaFex version. When he arrived I'll take some photos together as a comparison; but I am pretty sure I'll end up keeping both :slap

With all the nit picks with SHF Darth Vader I ordered the MaFex version. When he arrived I'll take some photos together as a comparison; but I am pretty sure I'll end up keeping both :slap

Rtangular did a nice review on the MAFEX Vader. You should check it out on YouTube. I think I might get it, although it looked a little lanky

Sweet pics as usual guyver. Can't wait till things start showing up. Only Maul is in the house right now, but Luke is tracking for early this week.

I'd bet that even though SHF has its issues, it'll still best Mafex ( I ordered one too). The Mafex Storm trooper looks terrible as well.

Back