S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phasma back up for order at HLJ. Go go go!!!!

Aaaand gone again. Also briefly appeared on Amiami. Glad I got my order in!

Official images of the Shadow Trooper:

shadow_trooper01.jpg

shadow_trooper02.jpg

shadow_trooper03.jpg

shadow_trooper04.jpg

Source: Tamashii.

Yeah I'm gonna be stalking nippon around that time. Do they(nippon) do pre-orders or will it be on the 30th that they put them out?

The more I see the more I would want to sample a couple... Obi Wan and Maul are outstanding.

My maul came in today from hlj. Extremely quick with EMS delivery!

WOW guys. Just wow. He's even better then Luke. I can't believe this is a 6" figure. The quality and likeness is insane. Everything about this is 10/10. It's like a scaled down hot toys.

One word of warning though. Those pegs look fragile. He also uses the same peg for his head as his wrists. I can see them snapping with excessive swaps of heads/hands. So be careful.

Other than that, if you have this guy ordered, you are in for a treat.

I'm to serve friends :)

Yeah I'm gonna be stalking nippon around that time. Do they(nippon) do pre-orders or will it be on the 30th that they put them out?

Last year there were pre-orders during the event, an important thing with them is to buy when it first appears.

Once the figure is available they begin to increase their initial price.

Here are a couple of pictures from my Instagram of maul :rock

4fa56d0f6da6de880063be783a0faae7.jpg

f25cf8e574be19cb1991e500e7d62887.jpg

83da3aeb306cebdde327e707d0345143.jpg

3b49a0915485f4e2015680d13121d099.jpg

c7c2107ec84d0011a824eb6276f0ed19.jpg

44027081255248caaf18458a01ced6f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo one of the best figures Tamashii has put out. The detail is amazing and he's just incredible to look at. Now we just need Qui Gon and Obi to complete him

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'm starting to wonder if there is any need to panic if the initial pre-order is missed since Bandai seems to be more and more likely to do rereleases. I panicked for Jedi Luke and I ended up overpaying!

Damn small hours of the morning with Luke! Fingers crossed he appears at a better time next go round (and that there will be another go round)

No worries, glad I could help!

Phasma is my favorite new character from TFA. I just hope the movie isn't ballz.

Thanks for the heads up, homie. Big relief gettting in my PO for Phasma.
I may not know if any of the TFA characters will be any good in the movie but I like Star Wars more for it's design anyway. Kylo, FO Stormtrooper and Phasma ordered!!

thanks for the heads up Getter Dragon!

I'm starting to wonder if there is any need to panic if the initial pre-order is missed since Bandai seems to be more and more likely to do rereleases. I panicked for Jedi Luke and I ended up overpaying!

Yeah, I agree. Bandai has already re-released Luke and Vader thus far and I'm pretty sure they'll do it for TFA figures. I'm not a big fan of re-releases for this line (although I don't want fans of these left out either), however it makes them feel special not having tons of this stuff dumped into the market like say Hasbro's junk.

Edit: I'll admit that I'm not sure if re-releases are common with S.H. Figuarts, as I haven't been collecting them for that long....they don't seem to be however.

Why do I keep doing this to my wallet? Why the hell do I keep getting new things knowing that if I fall in love with them, I'll need them all?!?

Sigh. Well it happened here. Maul was my first and now I've ordered them all (that Amiami and HLJ had available for preorder).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443814224.221258.jpg

Back