S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle Droid and Clone Trooper up next

SH-Figuarts-Star-Wars-Coming-Soon.jpg

:horror

Well that was a surprise. I guess they want to follow Hasbro (well somewhat) with the SW line. I would like to see their version of P2 helmet.

I'm all for the Clone Trooper. But damn they're slow putting up C3PO, R2 and ANH Han and Luke for pre order.

I hope they do a Captain Rex fig.....Oh wait, they're only doing the prequel movie characters.:gah:

Good to see the line expanding but I hope they can fulfill demand with Skywalker first. I neeed him!

Planning on skipping the army builders. Was hoping Han would go up for PO instead.

I always wanted kind of an evolution set up with the troopers, I didn't like the Hasbro offerings, maybe I'll go that route here. If they do TFA of course.

I got my "In Stock" notification from Anime Export this morning. Shipping soon, can't wait to see how Luke turned out!

I got my "In Stock" notification from Anime Export this morning. Shipping soon, can't wait to see how Luke turned out!

I got one too from 1999.co.jp. Glad to finally get my order in!

I've never ordered from there before. I placed an order and clicked to use paypal, but have not been invoiced and the website didn't take me to a place to pay. Do they take a while to send an email about that?

I got an email late last night from being on the wait list for Luke from from 1999.co.jp, but when I followed the link this morning he was sold out again already :(

I've never ordered from there before. I placed an order and clicked to use paypal, but have not been invoiced and the website didn't take me to a place to pay. Do they take a while to send an email about that?

They calculate shipping from Japan and send you a payment request with the total. You should be receive it soon.

They calculate shipping from Japan and send you a payment request with the total. You should be receive it soon.

Thanks. I changed my payment thing to be automatic. Hopefully shipping isn't more than they quoted me when I checked out.

Unlucky. If they received shipping numbers we can assume that HLJ and amiami will be getting some numbers soon too, which means they might open orders up again. Deffo worth camping on their doorsteps, so to speak :)

Back