S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures are really impressive, the Storm Trooper gives the Hot Toys one a run for it's money. The Darth Vader is great too, the plastic cape gets kind of annoying, but it's a minor nitpick to an otherwise great figure.

I think the upcoming Jedi Luke and Maul are gonna be the pieces to own in this line.

So... i just got my box o goodies in today... and im very disappointed... That i did not buy more storm troopers LOL the quality is so good on these figures is crazy. if you are on the fence and or collecting the Hasbro black 6 inch drop what you are doing and focus on these bad boys. you will not regret it. i had every 6 inch black figure and when the quality seamed to get worse after each release i decided they were not for me and am now focus on S.H.Figuarts star wars and Bandai Tamashii Nations Movie Realization star wars figures. i was on the fence with the vader from the original pics and it looks way better in hand. nothing but good things to say about them. i hope this line dose every character in the movies, i will grab them all.

I have one trooper in hand and another at bbts. I think one more will do me good. 3 is a solid number of troopers.

So after futzing with it a bit i do think the light saber with Vader is a bit to long, and the helm could look a bit better. I cant find one think i dislike about the storm trooper. but with that, they are still amazing. you can get Vader in some epic poses and the trooper is a bit more restricted but i can get him in some bad ass poses also.

I was fine with my two black series troopers, but after hearing you guys I just ordered a Figuart trooper. Can't wait!:yess:

Not sure if anyone is interested, but the Revoltech Vader Head fits on the SHF Body... It looks better proportion wise and gives him a little more height.

I'd love to see what that looks like...if you have time, snap a photo?

I will. I mean, it sucks that I'm only using the head of a figure I paid $60.00 for at C7, but I'd rather have one figure displayed that I love over two that I'm not thrilled with.

2b5bcf40c8b4a7d6f22bddcc013a0d6b.jpg

Here's a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back