S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they are numerous, I hate the rare toy game. Kind of wish I got luke.. even though I'm a trooper/droid/alien person

I can't wait to find out more information about these two S.H. Figuarts gems...

Han_Luke_Skywalk_S_H_Figuarts__scaled_600.jpg

I hope they are numerous, I hate the rare toy game. Kind of wish I got luke.. even though I'm a trooper/droid/alien person

Well considering BBTS reduced everyone's order of SW and Marvel Figuarts to 1 per figure (if you ordered more than one). They also said they are expecting less than 5% of what was initially ordered, that is not a good sign.

I can't wait to find out more information about these two S.H. Figuarts gems...

View attachment 184307

Same here! Surprised they haven't gone up yet, considering they were shown way before Jedi Luke was.

Same here! Surprised they haven't gone up yet, considering they were shown way before Jedi Luke was.

Jedi Luke was also on display at the time along with figures of Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM), Qui-Gon Jinn, Scout Trooper, and the Speeder Bike.

There were no photos allowed. This is the only one that leaked out.

Jedi Luke was also on display at the time along with figures of Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM), Qui-Gon Jinn, Scout Trooper, and the Speeder Bike.

There were no photos allowed. This is the only one that leaked out.

Ok, wow! Hoping those other figures get released.

They work well with each other. I use the black series storm troopers instead of the figuarts one.

Just got an email that BBTS got their Figuarts Stormtroopers in. Assuming they can fulfill all orders (which they altered to 1 per person recently), they should be shipping soon. No word on Vader.

I got my Vader and Stormtrooper in the mail today. The display base from Vader was missing. I had to contact that store I bought them from. They said it was an accident that it was not included and they would send it out right away. Still a bummer, but as long as I get it I'll be happy.

There's a serious lack of pictures in here so I thought I'd share mine :)

Failure will not be tolerated!

wmwHJCP.jpg

ECJXym3.jpg

DVCZH6t.jpg

Lord Vader, that was Padme in a Trooper suit!
kVsFmHn.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
c6IPsQO.jpg

e5b7wRh.jpg

I really love these guys - the best 6" figures I've ever had! I can't wait to get Maul and I'm thinking I might have to break the bank to get a Luke from somewhere.

Man, they look cool, awesome pictures.:hi5: Can't wait for mual either. As for Luke, I hear you. I should have preorder when I had the chance,:gah:

figuarts 1.jpg

These guys are awesome, I really hope this line goes deep because it seems like the quality will only get better with each release. Mual Looks amazing :clap

Back