S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is sending out severe understock notices, saying they will only get 5% of what they expected for all of their Star Wars and Marvel figuarts. If you can preorder somewhere else, I would.

Yeah I just got that notice too. I went a bought Vader on HLJ.com but I still can't find a good price on Luke anybody know of a reliable place to buy him at a non-crazy price? Thanks.

Honestly I don't buy from bbts, their stuff always sells out fast. Plus there are cheaper options.

Damn, I'm glad my Vader and Trooper are already on their way, these are looking to be in short supply. I hope my Maul pre order will be ok.
Ive given up hope of getting a Luke :(
Hopefully a UK site will get him in.

I use BBTS because of the pile of loot-- eventually shipping balances out. Plus they are good with customer service. But yeah, they're not going to be a good source for these.

So has anyone here ordered Luke? I'm a bit on the fence. I'm trying to stick to only villains (Vader, Maul, Troopers, and the revo Boba). Don't want to fall down a rabbit hole with Star Wars like I did with DBZ figuarts.

Damn. I thought I had Luke ordered but turns out I don't. When did figuarts become so damn hard to preorder?

Yeah I don't get it either. The revival of f figures are still up on Nippon Yasan. But the Star Wars and avengers are gone. I'm glad I was able to secure maul tho.

I know Star Wars and Avengers are bigger properties, but I think licensing may have something to do with it. I don't believe Bluefin can distribute them so the quantities may not be as large as those figures that do have bluefin distro. My guess is Hasbro has edges in those licenses in North America, unlike the other stuff figuarts makes and bluefin distributes.

I tapped out of Star Wars Figuarts...had everything on pre-order but ditched. Still wound up with a couple of stormtroopers that I'm not keeping...can't be repeating characters and properties across different scales if I can help it...too much Star Wars out there these days. :horror

True. I am going to try to keep these to a minimum. Figured I would get Vader and Luke to see if I liked them.

Me too. I said I would only get vader, then I bought two troopers. Then I saw maul and preordered him. Then I saw the revo boba and pre ordered him. Now I want Luke. I Have no self control.:slap

FYI everyone, I just placed a preorder for Maul on HLJ. dont know how much time it will be available, I think is available on Hobby Search but is still sold out on amiami

Back