S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my order in for Maul at Ami Ami. I hope it's a successful order, I'm still waiting for the bill.

I got my order in for Maul at Ami Ami. I hope it's a successful order, I'm still waiting for the bill.

As long as you got a confirmation email it should be good. Ami Ami doesn't bill until the items are in stock.

I can't believe I missed this... I'm sure this sell out is temporary and everywhere will get more stock

I can't believe I missed this... I'm sure this sell out is temporary and everywhere will get more stock

I managed to get in a pre-order for this guy, and my Vader with the extra display is on its way from Japan. I passed on the Stormtrooper but I missed ordering Luke. I mainly want him for the extra Vader unmasked head he comes with and I'm hoping once he's out I can grab him.

I got a Luke ordered. Just received Vader and Stormtrooper today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430621626.521056.jpg

I know this is the figuarts thread, but I just put in an order for two black series troopers and a pre order for the revo boba to go with my figuarts vader and figuarts maul.:yess:

I know this is the figuarts thread, but I just put in an order for two black series troopers and a pre order for the revo boba to go with my figuarts vader and figuarts maul.:yess:

i dumped all my black series :dunno the quality was just not there. it was at 1st and they just got more and more disappointing. congrats on the others tho :yess::clap

I agree. The 6" Black Series started out strong, but went downhill fast. The 6" Darth Vader is an embarrassment. I'm not surprised Hasbro bungled it. So far I have all the figuarts on order at HLJ to replace my soon to be eBayed Black Series figures.

i dumped all my black series :dunno the quality was just not there. it was at 1st and they just got more and more disappointing. congrats on the others tho :yess::clap

They aren't that great but I like the trooper from them better then the figuarts. I'm really excited for boba tho.

Back