S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader and trooper came in at hlj. Shipped along with iron man mark 43 :)

I think it was like $125 shipped for all 3. About $50 cheaper than bbts would have been. Thank you crappy yen.

Ive ordered Vader and a trooper but can't indo Luke anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get Figures, UK delivery?

Does anyone know when figuarts darth maul is supposed to be up for preorder?

I tried, but they had a limit of one per person when I placed my order last week.

Pretty sure it was and still is one per customer.

They let me preorder two separately a while ago but I cancelled one order for fear of having them both cancelled.

Really wish I could have had two shipped together. Would have saved $15 over getting the second I need separately.

found a photo review of the vader figure. Not particularly impressive IMHO but the BG is nice. Wish either HT or SSC would make that in 1/6.

S.H.

Vader would look so much better with a cape replacement and adjusting the angle of the dome. I wonder how hard it will be to take the dome off...

Found an Unboxing / Video Review:
Vader & Stormtrooper

Last edited:
All arrived today
rps20150429_121919.jpg

These look so much better than their Black Series counterparts. Vader is a still little flawed, but he's far superior. Maul and Luke look particularly good.

Back