S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As hard as it was to become a Jedi; It was even harder to stop being one

h3GsbLb.jpg

It's kind of depressing when you know Star Wars has such a massive universe & companies go for the safe bet that sells more toys in Vader & Stormtroopers.

I'm sure Disney & Bandai will promote Episode 9 but to see them release the same old characters for November is such a missed opportunity.

It seems like Crait Luke is slipping away with every month just like the Resistance Rey & Force Awakens Han.

It's kind of depressing when you know Star Wars has such a massive universe & companies go for the safe bet that sells more toys in Vader & Stormtroopers.

I'm sure Disney & Bandai will promote Episode 9 but to see them release the same old characters for November is such a missed opportunity.

It seems like Crait Luke is slipping away with every month just like the Resistance Rey & Force Awakens Han.

Star wars isnt as big overseas as it is in North America, the Japanese market typically loves armored characters and robots, they play to that. However once the deal gets re worked I could totally see the North American market drive a more diverse line from Bandai, but we have to wait and see

Star Wars isn't a line I'm worried Bandai will abandon, but the character selection is incredibly irritating. Would've liked to have gotten Young Solo and Young Lando last year, but all we got was Chewie and a peek at a prototype Patrol Trooper.

A lot of their ST figures clearance out the ass, so personally I don't blame them for being wary of SOLO.

That's what Web Exclusives are for. I don't care if the entire line goes Web Ex. Those figures are much easier to secure if you're paying attention.

I hate to say it , but this line is becoming boring

Why is Bandai focusing so much on the Prequel characters :slap

They need more OT and the Rey era has interesting characters as well

The PT was so poorly written , I’m getting less and less interested in what is coming out.

I hate to say it , but this line is becoming boring

Why is Bandai focusing so much on the Prequel characters :slap

They need more OT and the Rey era has interesting characters as well

The PT was so poorly written , I’m getting less and less interested in what is coming out.

At the very least, you have to admit that the PT has loads of great designs that make for cool looking action figures no?

Like Grievous was a chump in the films, but he was a badass in the micro series and his design is pretty killer.

Dooku, this super calm aristocratic sith with a one handed fencing style and custom tailored lightsaber.

DARTH. MAUL.

etc

I'm pretty much all set with prequel stuff once Yoda comes out. Grievous would be the only character left.

I want them to start pumping out the Sequel Trilogy stuff and the ESB and ROTJ stuff.

At the very least, you have to admit that the PT has loads of great designs that make for cool looking action figures no?

Like Grievous was a chump in the films, but he was a badass in the micro series and his design is pretty killer.

Dooku, this super calm aristocratic sith with a one handed fencing style and custom tailored lightsaber.

DARTH. MAUL.

etc

I agree! And how many clone variants could they do? A few 501st for sure. I get excited thinking about the aliens Jedi. Of course, I’m an admitted Prequel fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clone commanders? none? really? :lol

I've got one clone don't need anymore on the shelf. Might pick up a ROTS Cody if he ever sees a release.

If they ever do Clone Wars figures, I'd pick up Rex and Cody, as long as they look like the character models from the show, none of that realistic ******** Hasbro pulled on their figures.

Vader and Stormtroopers up at japan sites.

I ordered a set from CDJapan early this morning. Was only gonna get the new Vader (I try to get all the 3 3/4" & 6" Vader figures) as I have the RO Stormtrooper, but figured I may as well since importing them is a good $20+ cheaper than buying from US sellers if I changed my mind.

Was interested in that SW Tamashi base, but not at $15 plus an increase in Shipping.

I ordered a set from CDJapan early this morning. Was only gonna get the new Vader (I try to get all the 3 3/4" & 6" Vader figures) as I have the RO Stormtrooper, but figured I may as well since importing them is a good $20+ cheaper than buying from US sellers if I changed my mind.

Was interested in that SW Tamashi base, but not at $15 plus an increase in Shipping.

Where did you see SW bases available? All the normal sites I buy from don't seem to be carrying them.

Back