S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the ANH Vader figure, but didn't love the helmet. This looks almost the same, but I like that they added the helmet gimmick. I wonder if that's exactly the same unmasked head as before? I haven't looked at mine in a while.

I liked the ANH Vader figure, but didn't love the helmet. This looks almost the same, but I like that they added the helmet gimmick. I wonder if that's exactly the same unmasked head as before? I haven't looked at mine in a while.

That Vader helmet reminds me of the sad walrus one from TBS

ARZnFne.jpg

I hope it comes with 2 heads unmasked and masked with removable dome. That would prevent scale issues with head and mask size in order to have the mask be removable like the original BS Vader.

I’m still hoping we get the Battle of Crait Luke supposedly there are scenes in TROS with hologram of Luke from the Crait battle that the Rebellion is using as propaganda to show their defeat of and escape from the First Order. If not I hope there are some flashback scenes from the burning of the Temple or Kylo training with Luke in JJ’s flashback design so that Figuarts decides to use it for a figure and his green saber would for sure be included. As much as I love the long tunic design for Luke all that plastic will turn him into a traffic cone.

34E11BD7-0EF0-44E4-A258-B2C64E1473FA.jpg

Really disappointed in these reveals. the Vader looks okay, but the cape is too thick or something, looks awkward.
Now, SHF is coming out and saying this is their ANH Stormtrooper but it has black ankles? WTF? I feel like the newer reveals/releases are going for more stylized and less screen accurate.

This line is dead guys quality of the figures dropped significantly

I sold all of my figures I've had at least 40 piece and i do not regret of my decision

good luck to everyone who still collecting this line.

I’m new to this line, and would like to pickup Boba Fett if possible, where’s the best place to purchase one please.
I’m in the UK, so any decent retailers are appreciated.

Yeah wtf happened to TFA Han and Jakku Rey that was teased many moons ago at an expo :slap

It's kind of funny they have probably no less than 20 unreleased prototype figures from the various cons over the years and the massive Tamashii Comic Con reveals from last year and they give us another Vader and Stormtrooper. The line has come full circle now, re-doing the original 2 figures.

I gotta admit, I'm not happy seeing them do more helmeted characters, let alone redos of ones they've already done, before we get any of the many characters with faces they've previewed at shows.

I too am itching to get a PO in for TFA Rey and Ach-To Rey figures they've shown before.

New vader looks pretty meh. All the bad stuff from the ANH version plus a goofy head like the old black series jedi vader

It's kind of funny they have probably no less than 20 unreleased prototype figures from the various cons over the years and the massive Tamashii Comic Con reveals from last year and they give us another Vader and Stormtrooper. The line has come full circle now, re-doing the original 2 figures.

I’ll take a new ROTJ Luke with a new face sculpt and non gold hair. Maybe that’s what the Jabba's palace Luke will be.

I’ll take a new ROTJ Luke with a new face sculpt and non gold hair. Maybe that’s what the Jabba's palace Luke will be.

I want that too. Especially since mine had that wrist peg defect from the 3rd batch that came out last year. Still ticked off about that one.

Passed on all the SHF Vaders so far, because I never liked the look of any of them. This one has piqued my interest though. Looks like the best one so far. I only have one SHF stormtrooper so far, and this one looks leaps and bounds better. I hope they change the ankle color before release, but I'm down for five or six of them. Really hoping we finally get an announcement for the long overdue AOTC 3PO and R4-P17 soon.

Thor's cape doesn't seem that different from Dooku's in the way it's put together. They didn't even bother with a wire.

They can do much better.

https://shishioh.info/SHF_Shinkocchou_Seihou_WIZARD_FLAME_STYLE.php

View attachment 453398

https://shishioh.info/SHF_Shinkocchou_Seihou_KAMEN_RIDER_ETERNAL.php

View attachment 453400

They always give the latest tech to their kamen rider figures. None of that reuse of older body / figure repaint BS they do on the DBZ line.

Huh. That Vader actually looks way better quality-wise than their ANH version - Maybe they took the criticisms to heart?

I especially like the seemingly clear plastic buttons on his chest box. I’m curious to see how that looks in-hand.

The side profile of his helmet looks miles better than the last one.

The dark background around Vader's head and the reflections in his eyes in the promo pics makes it difficult to properly assess it. I expect it will probably look great from some angles and not so great from others.

I think the darkness of the stormtrooper's ankle is made to look worse due to it being a cut-out to allow for articulation. There's a small black joint in there, but the empty space around it in shadow makes it look like it's a whole black area.

Back