S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok....I've just received my second esb boba (because he's a future classic), along with the ridiculously cheap sake ANH Luke. Was going to leave him, but will go perfectly with the droids, new Han and eventual Chewie. Jedi Luke can continue to play with Vader :). Anyway, my posting concerns using Nippon Yasan for the first time, on you guys recommendations. Wow, thanks! Cheapest I've used, fastest, with cheapest postage and crucially....No Customs!! I'm so happy :) So now I've swapped the two Hans I had with Ami Ami to NY...but the stormtroopers, shoretrooper and the new droid and rotj boba aren't available, even on pre order. Gutted and surprised, as AA have all of them, so I have to keep order on AA, which will be at least 35% more! ��

I dont get it, what you said about cheaper price for Han checks out, but I tried comparing other figures with amami, its so much more expensive. Does this happen only for star wars line? Or preorders?

I dont get it, what you said about cheaper price for Han checks out, but I tried comparing other figures with amami, its so much more expensive. Does this happen only for star wars line? Or preorders?

Not for the figures I want and the postage is cheaper....without customs it's waayyyyy cheaper :)

It's looking better than TFA.
I think we should start to consider that TFA is actually a prologue for next two episodes and an epilogue for the previous three.
Except for the lack of artistic innovation, the movie itself is really well made and so entertaining.
I think that Rogue One plays another league, where the standalone movies already have the background created and they just throw in a fresh point of view.
Anyway, I like TFA, but in a different way than the original movies. TFA was actually a TOP SECRET tribute to the classic trilogy, and that's beautiful.
But I also hope that EP8 will be more creative.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

A bit like a caricature of him, with exaggerated features. But the figs ALWAYS improve from the protos, I wouldn't worry

A bit like a caricature of him, with exaggerated features. But the figs ALWAYS improve from the protos, I wouldn't worry

Funny how with other lines, the final product is always worse than the protos haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how with other lines, the final product is always worse than the protos haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's funny with some lines is when the promo pics are awful, the people says "I hope that they fix it on the final product" and when its released is even worse!!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Who the hell is that head sculpt based on. It looks terrible. Hopefully it's just an early prototype. Not sure how they can get it so bad after hitting it out of the park with TPM Obi-Wan and Mace Windu.

IMO he looks fantastic, better than the Hot Toys where Finn's face looks too aggressive and buff.

Piprox74 if you go to settings in my eBay and change your country to USA you will be able to purchase. I'm based in the UK but have ordered from Richor4 using this method.

I've actually been buried in work, behind on a lot of stuff but today I opened a *gasP* -- PT indulgence. NY had Jango for such a cheap sale price my curiosity got the better of me.

I think the figure is a touch underrated. QC out of the box is fine; a couple of joints aren't squeaky-tight, but nothing is too lose. The neck is fine and the apparent shortness is more dependent on how you pose it. Helmet proportions are good.

The figure overall has a nice armoured bulk to it and can be posed a number of ways. The shoulders are a little restricted but with careful fiddling, you can get the arms into a number of good poses. The shoulder pads are single-hinged when they really needed a double ball joint or something.

It's not my favourite but it's not a bad figure at all with the proportions and accessories hanging together nicely. Of course I wouldn't have paid full price for him, but that's because I don't like the film. Tamashii's Boba Fetts should be very good, if this is any indication.

I have work to do and it's too dark for good snapshots -- maybe later this week.

It looks fine, Finn in stormtrooper gear does fatten up his face due to the neck, you see it in the film.

We are all going to have to agree to disagree, but do we need to keep repeating it?

af6ad080-8de6-4b40-856f-ee805fbd9988.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back