S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People it's a prototype. Remember how terrible Black Widow looked at first? He'll be fine by release.

3326c334eed33119154ce620e97c82e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piprox74 if you go to settings in my eBay and change your country to USA you will be able to purchase. I'm based in the UK but have ordered from Richor4 using this method.

Thanks....but doesn't seem to offer this change feature on the mobile site :-(

My number one gripe is the shoulder armour. Should have been treated like Vader's or stormtroopers with no visible hinge.

Knees and elbows could have had better treatment, but they aren't deal-breakers.

It's a looker on the shelf and the price was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were the Scout Troopers ever released without the Speederbikes or were they only released as the set? I was sure I saw them on their own at one point but now can't find any trace of anything other than the bundles!

Yeh I find that kinda stupid in terms of business decisions... I don't know how well they sold seeming they are still available but I imagine they would sell more of the individual units to people collecting Troopers (especially me who loves the Scout but can't justify buying one with a Speeder) and army building.

Oh well you never know one day they might, seeming they are producing their Iron Man Mark VI again anything is possible in the future.

Hey I was just wondering, how are people paying 60-70usd for some of these figures? Are you guys not using Ebay or places like HLJ?

Also has anyone brought up the weird two tone thing going on with the C3PO head with the Geonosis Droid? The face part is plain silver and the skull and back of the head has bronze'ish weathering. It was like that in the prototypes too, but its not at all like that in the movie.

Yeh I find that kinda stupid in terms of business decisions... I don't know how well they sold seeming they are still available but I imagine they would sell more of the individual units to people collecting Troopers (especially me who loves the Scout but can't justify buying one with a Speeder) and army building.

Oh well you never know one day they might, seeming they are producing their Iron Man Mark VI again anything is possible in the future.

Man, I just love my speeder and scout. The figure is the strongest bit of this package and I think is the best proportioned, cleanest and poseable figure I own. Such a shame I can't get another scout, as I think 2 figures with the bike would look perfect.

Man, I just love my speeder and scout. The figure is the strongest bit of this package and I think is the best proportioned, cleanest and poseable figure I own. Such a shame I can't get another scout, as I think 2 figures with the bike would look perfect.

I finally got mine out of the box at the weekend and was blown away. Such a nice piece! I need to get some decent shelving to display them. Fingers crossed for an Endor Luke or Leia :)

I finally got mine out of the box at the weekend and was blown away. Such a nice piece! I need to get some decent shelving to display them. Fingers crossed for an Endor Luke or Leia :)

Agreed....but as others have said, would love a bespin Luke. Glad old Ben is coming, but since buying done rather nice red and yellow rocks, usually used in aquariums from pet stores, to pose farm boy Luke, sandtrooper and droids on and in, which looks great....I'd also appreciate some smaller figures, such as jawa.....but also Yoda and maybe an ewok, for my forest scene (a big plant with bark on the ground) with speeder/scout.

Agreed....but as others have said, would love a bespin Luke. Glad old Ben is coming, but since buying done rather nice red and yellow rocks, usually used in aquariums from pet stores, to pose farm boy Luke, sandtrooper and droids on and in, which looks great....I'd also appreciate some smaller figures, such as jawa.....but also Yoda and maybe an ewok, for my forest scene (a big plant with bark on the ground) with speeder/scout.

Its a shame that old Ben' robe isnpart of the sculpt instead of a separate piece. Might just stick with my TBS if they dont change that.

Its a shame that old Ben' robe isnpart of the sculpt instead of a separate piece. Might just stick with my TBS if they dont change that.

One of the reasons I collect SHF is for the sculpted clothes. If I want real fabrics, there are already other lines as you say. If SHF starts to use fabric, it will lose its essence. Anyway, the old Obi-Wan wears his cloak in most of the film. That said, I believe that SHF Obi-Wan's hood is interchangeable.

Back