S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New stormtrooper:

9a3cf0387db428701903b26c273b422b.jpg

I like how it looks classic and yet a really bare bones basic design. I like to see the explanation of why no holster in the film

Would that Rogue One trooper be accurate enough to use as an OT trooper? I know you guys have eagle eyes for this kind of stuff and honestly they look the same to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would that Rogue One trooper be accurate enough to use as an OT trooper? I know you guys have eagle eyes for this kind of stuff and honestly they look the same to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would but a low end OT trooper. The Lens aren't specialized tinted. No holster, I don't see shininess in the armor.

I would say thats as close to an OT stormtrooper as we are likely to get in figuarts form. Its better than the first release, I would say thats enough reason [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would say thats as close to an OT stormtrooper as we are likely to get in figuarts form. Its better than the first release, I would say thats enough reason [emoji14]

Agree!

I like how it looks classic and yet a really bare bones basic design. I like to see the explanation of why no holster in the film
In the Rebels TV show the troopers do not have holsters, and since it is around the same time frame as Rogue 1...

It is my opinion that the Rebels stormtroopers and the Rogue 1 ones are SUPPOSED to be the OT Troopers. They are different in the fact of animation and being built in the "modern" age :)

I never caught that about the rebels troopers not having holsters. Good to know.

Hey, if hasbro really wasnt aware of figuarts then shame on them. Theres a reason why we hate on black series here man.

OK, im not even going to continue since it sounds like you are just trolling. Just bear in mind, this is the figuarts section, not black series.

Edit: seems like he is no longer registered, like he deleted his account, way to waste a premium account there.

I'm sure he blew their minds. I hope they're okay.

Theyre okay, theyre back at their safe space of being ignorant of pretending that there is no competition yet execute it with lackluster quality and poor distribution of their figures.

Id love to see a Luke Poncho and that hat too.

Well I cant get into your profile to set you to ignore, so what else was I to think? You are obviously here to troll and nothing more.

Well I cant get into your profile to set you to ignore, so what else was I to think? You are obviously here to troll and nothing more.

Nah. It's weird that not-hating Hasbro, or just promoting civility, is considered trolling though.

Don't sweat it. Seems like a hostile environment in here if you're not strictly on the bandwagon. I'll leave you to it. Enjoy your collecting and hating. :wave

Back