S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nippon Yasan has him for £52, or $70ish dollars iirc. Considering he comes with almost the same accessory count thats a price hike and a half, the original was £40/ $55ish.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reading up on Fords eye color some more, it seems they might change, so they are brown normally but blue when excited etc. The pics tamashii used as reference likely were action scenes where the eyes were indeed, blue. Thats my explanation, Tamashii wouldnt mess up on the details.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Han Solo eye color 1.jpg Hazel
Han Solo eye color 2.jpg Brown
Han Solo eye color 3.jpg Blue(?)

If they do go for Han Solo having blue eyes, it's fine by me. I mean with Alden Ehrenreich has blue eyes sooo. Yeah. It's just weird having all those Han figures be with brown eyes (except the BS Han Solo) then have that. :)

Attachments

• Han Solo eye color 4.jpg
    Han Solo eye color 4.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 195
I don't visit the thread for a few days and they release my most anticipated figure..go figure.

And he is beautiful:thud:

my Heavy Gunner Arrived today, going to wait until tomorrow to open him though. I'll post some pics when I have him posed.

Decided to jump in on this line. Should I try to pick up a jedi luke or are there any hints as to a robed version that I could hold out for?

Tamashii isnt one for doing slight variants of the same figure, they mostly reissue the same or make a new version of the character (ROTJ/ ANH Luke) best to buy the one you know you can get or else you miss out, and old figuarts usually skyrocket in price. Welcome btw :)

Yeah. Good rule of thumb for Figuarts is grab them while you can or face high resell prices. Don't count on reissues as it seems pretty sporadic.

Welcome and say goodbye to your money :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Kylo Ben figure, but cmon. Kylo already has a figure, just like Obi Wan already has a figure. Should have been Anakin Episode II and Rey Episode VII

All this new figure releases making my wallet bleed...
Anyhow, just got done with one of my dream toy shot. Kinda wish these companies would make a GL set with old and young face and movie props.
Glad SHF chose to go with unbuttoned Luke's shirt. Actually better yet they should have it removable like hasbro did.

image.jpg

All this new figure releases making my wallet bleed...
Anyhow, just got done with one of my dream toy shot. Kinda wish these companies would make a GL set with old and young face and movie props.
Glad SHF chose to go with unbuttoned Luke's shirt. Actually better yet they should have it removable like hasbro did.

View attachment 289667

:hi5: Nice

The Heavy Gunner arrived yesterday. I lucked out in that I got home early from work and was able to beat the postman to the mailbox (saved me a trip up to the Post Office, since it required a signature). Such a fabulous figure, even though it has been released before, in other versions.

My SHF shelf is starting to really fill out. I can't wait to add all the new Fall/Winter arrivals (eleven, by my count)!

The Heavy Gunner arrived yesterday. I lucked out in that I got home early from work and was able to beat the postman to the mailbox (saved me a trip up to the Post Office, since it required a signature). Such a fabulous figure, even though it has been released before, in other versions.

My SHF shelf is starting to really fill out. I can't wait to add all the new Fall/Winter arrivals (eleven, by my count)!

It is a damn awesome figure. The heavy gunner hasn't been released in this scale I don't think though. I love mine though.

Some pics I took
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back