S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got 3? One to display, one to open, and one just in case?

Haha one to display one to keep. Another one to sell.
c8171d9cb7abcb75764455c1965ca8c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

The first order. Is growing.
fe93a8a67cc5518ef40f06a8361a2409.jpg

Great pic :clap

I thought about getting the Mafex Phasma but I'll stick with Figuarts. I'm not too fussed about glossy chrome. The Figuarts one looks ace and has a better shape.

Great pic :clap

I thought about getting the Mafex Phasma but I'll stick with Figuarts. I'm not too fussed about glossy chrome. The Figuarts one looks ace and has a better shape.

Thank you! :)

Figuarts one is actually awesome, if u shine light on it the overall is just so movie accurate. One downside about this, however, is the restrictive posture (caused by her rifle) when attempting to do her "ready to fire" pose.
64f237c220ac215173e43519e2d1a9d5.jpg

I hope ARTFX Kotobukiya line will be as good too.

Decided to line up a few of my figures, this line is growing at such an awesome rate.

701dd353029ddfb6b0467d56ab02701a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Revoltech versions, they are not the best but certainly good place holders.

Great! Those are the ones I have also. All of my stuff is still in the box as I am waiting on my detolfs to arrive. In the package, the droids looked to be slightly too big for the figuarts stuff, but seeing them like that on your shelf, they look really good.

Great! Those are the ones I have also. All of my stuff is still in the box as I am waiting on my detolfs to arrive. In the package, the droids looked to be slightly too big for the figuarts stuff, but seeing them like that on your shelf, they look really good.
Oh yeah they fit perfectly with figuarts. Only thing lacking is the metal sheen aspect.

Oh yeah they fit perfectly with figuarts. Only thing lacking is the metal sheen aspect.

I will agree with that, but for my purposes I think they look great. I wish the R2 came with the same accessories as the Black Series one, but what it lacks in extras it makes up for in carbon scoring... lol.

I will agree with that, but for my purposes I think they look great. I wish the R2 came with the same accessories as the Black Series one, but what it lacks in extras it makes up for in carbon scoring... lol.
I absolutely LOVE the fact that it can roll on its own. I think that makes up for its lack of accessories. Lol I was more disappointed in C3PO, r2 seems more in place although compared to figuarts they can't really be compared lol.

0afa3c5c08e514ce89f61afe84ba7e42.jpg

2e99f416f86bc2d2f3f4580e3f781106.jpg

I absolutely LOVE the fact that it can roll on its own. I think that makes up for its lack of accessories. Lol I was more disappointed in C3PO, r2 seems more in place although compared to figuarts they can't really be compared lol.

0afa3c5c08e514ce89f61afe84ba7e42.jpg

2e99f416f86bc2d2f3f4580e3f781106.jpg

How soon are those figuarts coming out?

How soon are those figuarts coming out?
Honestly, really hard to say. They have been in tamashii nations showroom for probably 5 months now maybe longer. So I'd expect this year but as to when hard to say. I'm hoping around may considering the Mafex release. It would only make sense from a competitive stand point. But they could also be having problems with it which is causing the delay.

https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=rickhor409&_pgn=1&isRefine=true

Will take usually a month to arrive. He updates regularly so stay diligent. But currently only has a few selections.

Wow, those look great! Thanks a lot for sharing info on how to get them- I will pick one up for a Jedi Luke if and when I ever actually get the figure.

Speaking of- my order from Hobby Link Japan (~$55 total) is still on hold while they "look for more stock," though I see that it is $69.99 shipped on Toyz In The Box right now, which is about $10 less than any eBay seller I can find.

What do you all think? Should I hold out for Hobby Link to fulfill my order or for another site to make it available to save some money or should I cancel that one and place an order with Toyz In The Box?

Back