S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pre-order of ANH Luke will be open on March 1st:

BANDAI_JULY-AUG2016_1.jpg%7Eoriginal

BANDAI_JULY-AUG2016_2.jpg%7Eoriginal

BANDAI_JULY-AUG2016_3.jpg%7Eoriginal

Decided to line up a few of my figures, this line is growing at such an awesome rate.

701dd353029ddfb6b0467d56ab02701a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Nice but why the cardboard cut out of Boba, :lol

You have a trooper looks like, F.O. trooper should be the shot don't you think

Got my Phasma today. Cool figure. Kind of hard to pose though. That cape keeps making it fall back.

it seems that mafex is better than figuarts. in every single figure we can compare.

vader, stormtrooper, kylo, phasma and now c3po. I cant wait to see the mafex human character like luke, because if figuarts jedi luke likeness is at 90% correct, mafex kylo ren is 99% correct.

I have 6 figuarts and I think I am gonna sell all and switch to mafex (already canceled mace windu and i am not going to preorder anh luke anymore because it's good but not perfect)

When it comes to face sculpts, Figuarts are king but Mafex ain't no slouches either. Overall quality as in tightness of joints and QC would also go to Figuarts but Mafex is improving. Screen accuracy and scale is Mafex hands down.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Mafex isnt better, not by a long shot. They use cloth, and go for proper heights, but their joints and overall design arent close to the figuarts versions.

They both have their plus and minus points.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks dude! This guy's got some quality stuff

In case you or anyone else is curious, this guy just posted two Luke cloak options on eBay.

Custom Ash Black Cloak for Luke Skywalker Star Wars 6" Black Series No Figure | eBay

or

Custom Dark Brown Cloak for Luke Skywalker Star Wars 6" Black Series No Figure | eBay

or

Custom Dark Slate Blue Cloak for Luke Skywalker Star Wars 6" Black Series No Fig | eBay

So the question is... brown, black, or blue? I assume these all look good on Figuarts figures even though he lists them as going with the Black Series Lukes?

Iirc the cloak was dark brown in the movie right?

Yep, as far as I can tell. That's what I'm leaning towards, though obviously the black would also look good with the Figuarts Luke's all-black outfit.

Well, I grabbed the light brown robes for Obi Wan, for when the inevitable ep3 version is revealed. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

so was that it for the reissue of luke? feels like they found a few boxes of them more than a reissue.

so was that it for the reissue of luke? feels like they found a few boxes of them more than a reissue.

I was thinking the same thing! I'm new to Figuarts and collecting in general, so when everyone in this forum was talking about a Jedi Luke re-issue in February, I thought they'd be up on all or at least most of the sites discussed here. However, I only saw them on Hobby Link Japan (where I ordered one), and it's unclear if they even got any more or will be able to fulfill any orders. That's why I'm now tempted to cancel the Hobby Link order and go with the Toyz In The Box option for $69.99.

And since we now have official pictures and a pre-order date for the ANH Luke, it seems like the reports of the Jedi Luke re-issue were greatly exaggerated.

yeah, I'm not too sure if it was ever going to be an re-issue at all. I've been eyeing the toyz one but not sure if i want to drop $70. there is also this local comic shop by me that has a luke on the shelf for $80.

don't know if I should buy from the local shop or toyz or just wait around and hope there is an actual re-issue coming out.

Back