S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is the most popular "non-canon" Expanded Universe character by far? Not talking about your individual favorite, i'm talking about the most popular amongst most fans. If they were to do a poll who would be #1? (por ejemplo, you personally may not care much for Broly, but you or anyone can't deny he's arguably the most popular non-canon DBZ character)

Who is the most popular "non-canon" Expanded Universe character by far? Not talking about your individual favorite, i'm talking about the most popular amongst most fans. If they were to do a poll who would be #1? (por ejemplo, you personally may not care much for Broly, but you or anyone can't deny he's arguably the most popular non-canon DBZ character)

In SW or general?

My personal choice would be Quinlan Vos and for a good while I think he would've been the most popular. Then along came Darth Revan, who I think would win any poll nowadays...

My personal choice would be Quinlan Vos and for a good while I think he would've been the most popular. Then along came Darth Revan, who I think would win any poll nowadays...

I was going to say Vos as well! My absolute favorite EU character based on Ostrander's Clone Wars series alone! Also my favorite 3.75 SW figure! :)

Isn't Quinlan a canon character though? I recall Obi Wan mentioning him in Episode III (referring to a "Master Vos" in one of the earlier scenes.. unless I heard that wrong or is someone else)

In SW or general?

Star Wars, but any character that's nowadays considered EU & not officially recognized within the cinematic canon

Suppose his appearance in Clone Wars would make him canon too, even if he was just Vos in-name-only. The majority of Vos stuff is all Legends now though :(

Suppose his appearance in Clone Wars would make him canon too, even if he was just Vos in-name-only. The majority of Vos stuff is all Legends now though :(

I think Vos had .06 seconds of screen time in attack of the clones, so you are right I believe.

I think Vos had .06 seconds of screen time in attack of the clones, so you are right I believe.

Nah, he wasn't in AOTC. He was based on an extra in TPM and he was mentioned in ROTS but he didn't appear. He was supposed to be on Kashyyyk with Yoda and Luminara Undulii but he was cut prior to casting. The unused animatic is on the blu-ray though.

Quinlan Vos is part of the canon, he was in the novel dark disciple. Can someone explain to me the love for Darth Revan? I know he's in KOTOR, probably(?)

Vos is in clone wars, clone wars is canon. Done.

Revan is one of the ultimate mind****s in RPG gaming. Kotor was revolutionary. The company who made it is also very popular because of mass effect and dragon age.

@Lip I really wish BW had made it clear to read Revan and Deception before playing the game.

Nah, he wasn't in AOTC. He was based on an extra in TPM and he was mentioned in ROTS but he didn't appear. He was supposed to be on Kashyyyk with Yoda and Luminara Undulii but he was cut prior to casting. The unused animatic is on the blu-ray though.

I thought for sure he was in the arena battle at the end of AOTC, but I've been wrong before... lol

Kotor is absolutely one of the best games I've ever played. Highly recommend to any Star Wars or even just RPG/gaming fan. Revan is brilliant. I sold off all of my black series figures and avoid them now, but I will for sure be picking up Revan.

Lol, who's Revan? I vote Thrawn, Malgus and shadow trooper as my top 3 EU. I feel I'm one of those few.

Guyver, I got bored with that other guy and saw your Ren knight ready for battle. To battle my Maul!

Lol, I told you guys to prepare for that.:lol Tamashii releases are slow. An average of one a month is hiiiiigh velocity.

@ all the malgus fans here: have you guys played SWTOR/Read Deception? Or is it just a visual fandom?

A few years back, Thrawn. He'd still be my pick for the design alone.

Nowadays probably Revan and HK-47.

The announcements have really dried up for this line.

Winter Wonder Festival kicks off in Japan soon, and Bandai usually run their own event in parallel. Expect some announcements within the next week or two.

Back