S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white ranger is the only accurate one with the suits, i bought all the japanese zyuranger and only got the american tamashii nation exclusive and the female yellow ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what are the chances that well get a legacy shogun megazord announcement at sdcc?
i want this zord badly to complete my mmpr zords

I'm all for more Legacy zords. I doubt it will happen, but really want Tor and REALLY want Serpentera.

4e019cc9790f04e9c3bbd510c829b62a.jpg

Never showed off my setup before, so here it is!

Nice display and the poses too! Anyone ever thought of detailing the coins into the rangers weapons?

Thanks guys! It's my only display I've ever been truly happy with. I'm glad you guys like it.

Im getting the SOC Daizyujin this week i think, looking forward to it. Reviews of it are awesome.

Awesome Yu Yu! Are you getting the SoC Megazord, I think it will round out your display nicely.

Thanks man! I'm on the fence right now about buying it. I had it on preorder, but I recently canceled it cause I wasn't sure if I really wanted it or not. I have the 93 and Legacy megazord which I love. It looks beautiful though and all the reviews I'm seeing are making me want it more and more.

Zyuranger sucked. It wasnt liked in Japan. But Power Rangers blew up world wide. So when Bandai US gets a chance to make new MMPR Bandai JP want a slice of the nostalgia pie. Bandai JP have taken the the Legacy Morpher and made it into the artisan Dyno Buckler, and Dragon Buckler. They are releasing Zyusouken from the Dragon Dagger this week. They made the SOC Daizyujin because they are also making a Power Rangers version. They made Zyuranger when they had knowledge Bandai would release power ranger versions so all the molds wouldnt go to waste,

They only make Zyuranger stuff if they can prey on Power Ranger fans because Zyuranger sucked. But Mighty Morphin was a power house.

Back