S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CuFtPKiWIAArqFH.jpg

NYCC2016_Soul_of_Chogokin_Daizyujin_720.jpg

I've pre ordered it because i want to have a play with it, but i feel in megazord mode it looks pretty bad. The individual zords ( bar the tyranno legs ) are pretty damn nice. And Tank mode looks great. But combined as the megazord i feel it looks weak. Proportions look odd, big feet, skinny thighs, big chest, tiny head. huge back canons

I'm personally ok with the proportions, my issue is that it just looks plain (I know it's show accurate), I think I would have liked a bit more artistic interpretation to make the megazord look more appealing, mainly in the legs, for some reason the Tiger really bothers me. I also don't like the feet of the Tiger hanging off the side, they should be tucked in under the head to look more like a foot. I'm actually cool with the head, chest and arms. The canons on the back look nice as well, but I'm a sucker for canons and wings on my robots.

Last edited:
It's got a little bit of the 90s version in it's Megazord proportions, and that's certainly not a good thing. I'm good with the Legacy version. The super reflected chest piece is damn ugly. It should just be bright silver, not mirrored.

It's got a little bit of the 90s version in it's Megazord proportions, and that's certainly not a good thing. I'm good with the Legacy version. The super reflected chest piece is damn ugly. It should just be bright silver, not mirrored.

I can't complain too much, not when there's this to get out there

DYJNN4888.jpg

I don't own this but if I'm picking up a megazord and my choice is the SRC or the SOC version I might go with the SRC version. I know it's a bit smaller but man it looks cool.

I feel the src is superior but the soc is a hot toys equivalent since all the zords can be put together but with Soc, they do break easily so there's the whole babying thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The helmet kind of disappoints me - I'm hoping its the video quality - but the matt finish was bothering me. I'll still get it, I'm sure though. :lol

The new nycc legacy red ranger shows how he holds the new sword. Like almost like its a part of his suit kind of cool

After seeing trailer, I want ever legacy item now. :lol

I don't care!!! :lol

Sword, helmet, everything.

The trailer is up, Shaw!!! I've watched it so many times. It's GLORIOUS!!!!!!!

Still doesn't do it for me, I still don't like the costumes and new designs. I can't imagine Power Rangers as a serious movie, I like it with the cheesy humor and lighter tone.

Dang, that's it? I was really hoping for something higher quality and closer to the prop helmets.

And all we get is just another too-big, low quality, cheap looking thing that is barely a step above toy. They could have atleast not left a gaping open section under the chin.

Helmet looks good idk what is expected of this for $100 nobody is going to fight actual evil monsters in it

Still doesn't do it for me, I still don't like the costumes and new designs. I can't imagine Power Rangers as a serious movie, I like it with the cheesy humor and lighter tone.

This was the direction I was hoping for, but I understand the other side of things.

So can someone give me more details about the coins? Are they a shinier version of the MMPR coins for the legacy morpher?

Back